Josh Allen extended by Buffalo

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I'm not even sure if you're capable of even reading data at this point...you just posted 2019 stats of Dak to I guess up lift your boy Allen......but his stats were inferior lol....
The point of posting those 2019 wasn't to make Allen look better, I've explained this to you already, but you just ignore it because you have no intelligent rebuttal to it, so you want to make it look like I did something I didn't intend to do. That's fine though, because that's what I expect from you. You would rather embarrass yourself then just walk away.

Your stuff is elementary levels. That's why I always take you to school. I'm trying to educate you.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Josh Allen doesn't deserve anything. No way did he earn that contract. He was paid because the Bills took the risk. Same with Wentz, Goff, and any other QB paid after 3 years. How much do you really know about them? It's a risk. Jerry made the mistake of not paying Dak after 3 years. Dallas does things a bit differently. I'm just glad he structured the contract brilliantly. The timing couldn't be better.
i dont believe he didnt deserve it all start ng quality qbs seem to be OVERPAID none deserve it outside of the top 4 elite guys like Wilson, Rogers, Mahomes and Brady...yet the market keeps being reset..

owners are doing it to themselves. I get dak was better his first 3 years then Allen but allen last year showed he has caught up and might pas dak , not sure but at the money hes on par with dak so the market says reset me..

I blame the owners really.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The point of posting those 2019 wasn't to make Allen look better, I've explained this to you already, but you just ignore it because you have no intelligent rebuttal to it, so you want to make it look like I did something I didn't intend to do. That's fine though, because that's what I expect from you. You would rather embarrass yourself then just walk away.

Your stuff is elementary levels. That's why I always take you to school. I'm trying to educate you.
:laugh::lmao2:

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Because people like you elevate him higher than the team.

When I debate with you or your buds I feel like I take the side of the Cowboys, while ya'll take the side of Dak.
You have no idea what they think you are just making a blind comment again And Dak is not comparable to Allen Dak is better

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
i dont believe he didnt deserve it all start ng quality qbs seem to be OVERPAID none deserve it outside of the top 4 elite guys like Wilson, Rogers, Mahomes and Brady...yet the market keeps being reset..

owners are doing it to themselves. I get dak was better his first 3 years then Allen but allen last year showed he has caught up and might pas dak , not sure but at the money hes on par with dak so the market says reset me..

buckle up as it just going to go higher, Brady tied down so much the last 15 years it makes everything else seem out of line, what I mean is this...when you have one QB winning 70% (or whatever the % is) of the championships in a cap league that should have showed way more parady it will be hard to judge the othe 31 QB's as there odds of wining it went down from an already low odd....Again the odds of Mahommes winning just one more SB is so low against the field that the odds of him comming close to Brady are microscopic...yet he has to be judged for pay somehow....if that makes sense.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

Can't blame the owners...gotta blame the corporations and the TV deals that they are getting.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
He's better than Dak in the stat lines too lol

You just gotta remind yourself that you’re on a Cowboys message board and the heavy bias fans are going to be on here.

I had Josh Allen as the #1 QB in his draft class (great call by me)

I also thought Rosen would be a little better than he is.. I felt like if Goff can be serviceable than so can Rosen because they were similar players.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You just gotta remind yourself that you’re on a Cowboys message board and the heavy bias fans are going to be on here.

I had Josh Allen as the #1 QB in his draft class (great call by me)

Its not even a Cowboys bias...most people consider Allen and Dak to be of the same caliber. You see any rankings you aren't going to see many putting Allen in the top 5.....Nobody is putting Allen in Rodgers category.....or Russel's...

phildadon86

Reaction score
I already debunked this too when people said it was all Allen's defense.

I showed that every year outside of 2020 Dak had a better defense than the Bills did last year. Also, The most production Allen has ever gotten out of a RB is 685 yards rushing.

So what does Allen have that's better exactly? Besides his obvious better talent, of course.
Coaching. Hands down. But I see what you’re saying as well

Flamma

Reaction score

Well sure, we can blame the owners. But Buffalo had to make a decision based on Allen's 3rd year. I guess they could have waited another year, but they usually make the decision after 3 years to better control the cap hits.

What does Buffalo do as an alternative? They can let him play out his 5 years and move on. Some other owner will pay him. Franchise tagging is a waste of money and huge cap hit. So they have to pay for a lack of a viable alternative.

We have a labor shortage here in NJ right now. The town of Point Pleasant had to pay people 24 dollars an hour to pick up garbage in parking lots. Sounds absurd, but the garbage needed to be picked up. They would have paid 50 an hour if they had to. The market dictates what you're paying.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Its not even a Cowboys bias...most people consider Allen and Dak to be of the same caliber. You see any rankings you aren't going to see many putting Allen in the top 5.....Nobody is putting Allen in Rodgers category.....or Russel's...

Allen wins games for his team. Dak tries to not screw it up for his. Big difference in play style.

1 is a game manager. The other tries to go win games.

coult44

Reaction score
2019 IS Dak's most productive year (2016 is Dak's best year, but 2019 is his most productive stats wise). That's included in 2018-2020.

Also, Allen was better than Dak through the first 4 games last year. Through 4 games last year Allen had 15 TDs and Dak had 12.

Allen also had 4 turnovers while Dak had 6.

You thought Dak was doing good through 4 games last year? Allen was doing better.

The only way you're going to get this in favor for Dak is if you add those 25 more games played. That's it.

Old school CZ bet??? (Like before you were ten years old CZ.) Bet me your signature that Dak leads the Cowboys further than Josh leads the Bills. Bet me your membership that he wins a SB before Josh?

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Allen wins games for his team. Dak tries to not screw it up for his. Big difference in play style.

1 is a game manager. The other tries to go win games.

Next make a bold statement about how Josh beats winning teams.....please do this

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Old school CZ bet??? (Like before you were ten years old CZ.) Bet me your signature that Dak leads the Cowboys further than Josh leads the Bills. Bet me your membership that he wins a SB before Josh?
All of them or just 1

blueblood70

Reaction score
this is the exact reason mods need to stop allowing these threads they are NOT Cowboy related and mean nothing to the DC at all.and they go on 24 page rants and clutter up the front page..

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I'm honestly not concerned enough about your signature or membership to wager for it. I don't even care about bragging rights. I especially don't want to wager on something that I don't want to happen. I'd much rather everything go in Dak's favor. That would be a double loss for me if it doesn't. I respect the offer though.

Also, why would we bet on something that could literally be years from now. Josh and Dak might play for 20 more years lol

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
I'm honestly not concerned enough about your signature or membership to wager for it. I don't even care about bragging rights. I especially don't want to wager on something that I don't want to happen. I'd much rather everything go in Dak's favor. That would be a double loss for me if it doesn't. I respect the offer though.

Also, why would we bet on something that could literally be years from now. Josh and Dak might play for 20 more years lol
Chicken?