Josh Allen extended by Buffalo

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Allen wins games for his team. Dak tries to not screw it up for his. Big difference in play style.

1 is a game manager. The other tries to go win games.
If Dak is a game manager what the hell is Josh Allen lol? Allen wins games? Interesting…..yet everyone who ranks quarterbacks still put them in the same caliber even with Dak missing most of last year…..

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
:laugh:
I'm honestly not concerned enough about your signature or membership to wager for it. I don't even care about bragging rights. I especially don't want to wager on something that I don't want to happen. I'd much rather everything go in Dak's favor. That would be a double loss for me if it doesn't. I respect the offer though.

Also, why would we bet on something that could literally be years from now. Josh and Dak might play for 20 more years lol
Scary ***…..

khiladi

Reaction score
Allen was 1 game away from the SB.. Dak came off a broken leg and couldn’t even beat the Eagles the year before the qualify for the playoffs.. not sure comparisons are valid here…

man has a rocket arm, physically huge and quick release..….

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Allen was 1 game away from the SB.. Dak came off a broken leg and couldn’t even beat the Eagles the year before the qualify for the playoffs.. not sure comparisons are valid here…

man has a rocket arm, physically huge and quick release..….
So Dak didn’t deserve his contract because the ceiling for him is he needs a ring to deserve that. Allen deserves his contract simply because he can throw it far and you like how he looks….y’all kill me lol.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Allen wins games for his team. Dak tries to not screw it up for his. Big difference in play style.

1 is a game manager. The other tries to go win games.
Thats right dak just manages the game so his bottom barrel defense can win the game for him. Are u serious?

quickccc

Reaction score
yeah, FORMER. Allen only came 40 votes behind A-Rod LAST year. clearly he’s more deserving

that's just only 2 years back in 2019 ..not 8 or 9 or 10 years back ..and it's about how those two parties negotiating are gonna see it .. not thru someone else's votes or fantasy league etc.

that's a high achievement,..that's now on Jackson's resume, ..and i'm betting the Ravens will see their franchise cornerstone QB as one who is capable of
such feats and capability of repeating it again.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
When the bills have had a top 10 defense every year he been on the team lol
Wrong.

The Bills defense was ranked 16th overall last year. That's worst than any of Dak's years besides 2020.

The 2020 Bills defense ranked 13th in passing defense and ranked 17th in rushing defense. They ranked 16th in points per game allowed. They were a completely average defense last year.

Allen still led them to 1 game from the Super Bowl.

Please, research just a little bit before you hit reply.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Wrong.

The Bills defense was ranked 16th overall last year. That's worst than any of Dak's years besides 2020.

The 2020 Bills defense ranked 13th in passing defense and ranked 17th in rushing defense. They ranked 16th in points per game allowed. They were a completely average defense last year.

And what makes this important? They got lucky.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Wrong.

Lol their DVOA on football outsiders ranks them 12th they were 7th last year. While dallas ranked 31st and 16th. Keep bein salty that dak is going to be the qb here for a long time. It at least tells me more about you

eastsideboy

Reaction score
No idea, you'll have to ask them.
Apparently you missed the part where they give him a mega contract. They probably wish they had waited another year. That 25 million dead money cap hit probably doesn't really help their team right now. oops.

Last edited:

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Wrong.

Did they win.. I must have missed it...I also missed Mahommes winnig it last year with some warts.....you are right about one thing..Allen got left in the dirt by KC 9 points in the first...man I'm sure you would be killing Dak for that but ok.