Josh Allen extended by Buffalo

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Did they win.. I must have missed it...I also missed Mahommes winnig it last year with some warts.....you are right about one thing..Allen got left in the dirt by KC 9 points in the first...man I'm sure you would be killing Dak for that but ok.
Ignore me.

Proof

Reaction score
that's just only 2 years back in 2019 ..not 8 or 9 or 10 years back ..and it's about how those two parties negotiating are gonna see it .. not thru someone else's votes or fantasy league etc.

that's a high achievement,..that's now on Jackson's resume, ..and i'm betting the Ravens will see their franchise cornerstone QB as one who is capable of
such feats and capability of repeating it again.

lol. sorry. guess my sarcasm didn’t carry over. i think it’s pretty ridiculous to tout that allen is an “mvp candidate” over an mvp winner

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
lol. sorry. guess my sarcasm didn’t carry over. i think it’s pretty ridiculous to tout that allen is an “mvp candidate” over an mvp winner

Hey just trust them he has set the league on fire for years....

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
How about you post something that proves your points instead of just going off pure emotion.

I posted stats and data to back up the things I've said. All I've seen from you is you getting emotional.

Let's see you back up your stuff with actual substance.

I don't think you understand emotion. Every stat you use is baseless. Some of you believe throwing numbers out is a determining factor. I am not intimidated or impressed by that tactic. Dak vs. Allen, cannot be proven by their stats alone, because they only make up a part of the team.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Yep, only took Allen 6 seasons to top Brady's salary over 21 years.....

232927815_4520969781274460_1118042114829813383_n.jpg

USArmyVet

Reaction score
If Dak is a game manager what the hell is Josh Allen lol? Allen wins games? Interesting…..yet everyone who ranks quarterbacks still put them in the same caliber even with Dak missing most of last year…..

4th QTR Comebacks

Prescott: 9 in 69 games
Allen: 8 in 43 games

Game Winning Drives

Prescott: 15 in 69 games
Allen: 11 in 43 games

Pressure % By Year

Prescott: 29.1% (2018), 18.8% (2019), 21.7% (2020)

Allen: 29.2% (2018), 23.2% (2019, 21.9% (2020)

On Target % Throws By Year

Prescott: 77.6% (2019), 77.1% (2020)

Allen: 73.2% (2019), 79.1% (2020)

TD % Career

Prescott: 4.6% (106 passing TD's in career)

Allen: 5.0% (67 passing TD's in career)

INT % Career

Prescott: 1.7% (40 in 2,293 career attempts)

Allen: 2.3% (31 in 1,353 career attempts)

So statistically speaking Allen has a higher career average in 4th QTR Comebacks, Game Winning Drives, TD %, and a higher on target % for passes in 2020 all while Allen consistently faced more pressure than Prescott. Allen also has a better career playoff record and led his team to the AFC Championship game in far fewer games than Prescott.

So while some may apply labels of 'game manager' on Prescott or Allen, the stats indicate that as of today Allen is showing himself to be a QB who can advance the team in spite of the pressure around him.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
I don't think you understand emotion. Every stat you use is baseless. Some of you believe throwing numbers out is a determining factor. I am not intimidated or impressed by that tactic. Dak vs. Allen, cannot be proven by their stats alone, because they only make up a part of the team.

So curious as to what you use to gauge a QB's success if not focusing on stats?

Flamma

Reaction score
So curious as to what you use to gauge a QB's success if not focusing on stats?

You can easily do that with a pitcher, but there are way too many other factors that a QB relies on for success to go by stats alone.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
And here you are... just talking and backing nothing up, like everyone else.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
this is the exact reason mods need to stop allowing these threads they are NOT Cowboy related and mean nothing to the DC at all.and they go on 24 page rants and clutter up the front page..
Do you really think the existence of this thread creates the rants?

It is QB related and you knew this was coming, just like Jackson and Mayfield will be coming. How much Prescott makes is the single most discussed topic on this forum. And that is not going to change anytime soon.

You do not have to participate and there are other threads on the front page.

You do get the irony of complaining about the existence of a thread and actually mentioning it's 24 pages long?

coult44

Reaction score
You have no idea what they think you are just making a blind comment again And Dak is not comparable to Allen Dak is better

These kids today have no respect LOL. Rocyaice and I Have went back and forth here before 80/90% of this board was here. When it’s all said and done, we know each other is a hard core DC fan. We disagree often, but we both have the same hope for the Boys. A lot of These little boys here now are have grown up being fantasy football fans more than DC fans. I get it, without having a good team to cheer for most of the time, their attention and fandom to other players becomes as important as their love for the Cowboys! Then you get dudes like Mountaineer who will twist any number out there to fit his agenda and it’s comical.
I’ll say one more thing about Josh Allen. He’s as overhyped and now overpaid QB that I have seen in a long time. He will get exposed now that Buffalo will start having to play the salary cap game like the rest of the NFL.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
4th QTR Comebacks

Prescott: 9 in 69 games
Allen: 8 in 43 games

Game Winning Drives

Prescott: 15 in 69 games
Allen: 11 in 43 games

Pressure % By Year

Prescott: 29.1% (2018), 18.8% (2019), 21.7% (2020)

Allen: 29.2% (2018), 23.2% (2019, 21.9% (2020)

On Target % Throws By Year

Prescott: 77.6% (2019), 77.1% (2020)

Allen: 73.2% (2019), 79.1% (2020)

TD % Career

Prescott: 4.6% (106 passing TD's in career)

Allen: 5.0% (67 passing TD's in career)

INT % Career

Prescott: 1.7% (40 in 2,293 career attempts)

Allen: 2.3% (31 in 1,353 career attempts)

So statistically speaking Allen has a higher career average in 4th QTR Comebacks, Game Winning Drives, TD %, and a higher on target % for passes in 2020 all while Allen consistently faced more pressure than Prescott. Allen also has a better career playoff record and led his team to the AFC Championship game in far fewer games than Prescott.

So while some may apply labels of 'game manager' on Prescott or Allen, the stats indicate that as of today Allen is showing himself to be a QB who can advance the team in spite of the pressure around him.
And how many times has he advanced his team in the playoffs?