Josh Allen will test our defense

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
I don't see Josh like that. I think he gets a fantasy football inflation. Dudes talking about "total touchdowns" like he ain't out here stealing rb stats. He got a arm and he's mobile but something is missing.
He has the same amount of touchdown passes as Purdy and was second last year behind Mahomes

CCBoy

Reaction score
Lol!!! Change your underwear
Know what is a specialty at Piedras Negras? Egg tacos off carts. A lady there asked to borrow my cowboy hat to do her dance with. No, not on her head.

I still check gold prices at the Mercado in 'Waters.'

Big D

Reaction score
Some of these people need to look at Allen with the same glasses they view Dak with.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
The 10-3 Cowboys are underdogs to the 7-6 Buffalo Bills and folks dont think the fact they have Josh Allen at QB has anything to do with it lol

Proof

Reaction score
The 10-3 Cowboys are underdogs to the 7-6 Buffalo Bills and folks dont think the fact they have Josh Allen at QB has anything to do with it lol
i don’t get it man. you talk about the 9ers and its deebo, mccafrey, aiyuk, kittle. you talk about buffalo and its josh allen . jimmy g had the niners in the sb w/ out mccafrey

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The same way Brett Favre has the most INTs of all-time and is considered one of the best ever

There arent many offenses that have been asked for their QB to bail them out like the Bills have asked Josh Allen.
You consider Favre to
Be the best ever? And that’s no excuse. Chiefs ask a lot out of Mahomes and he doesn’t have Stefan Diggs.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
i don’t get it man. you talk about the 9ers and its deebo, mccafrey, aiyuk, kittle. you talk about buffalo and its josh allen . jimmy g had the niners in the sb w/ out mccafrey
Well who’s arguing 49ers aren’t a great team? They are. I just have an issue with knocking a guy because his team has talent around him. They do it with Aikman at times too. Supporting cast shouldn’t negate your talent. And it’s not like Allen doesn’t have weapons.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
You consider Favre to
Be the best ever? And that’s no excuse. Chiefs ask a lot out of Mahomes and he doesn’t have Stefan Diggs.
Mahomes is on a different level from every other QB though. And even then, his team has only 1 more win than the Bills .

And even then, look at their numbers this year.

https://stathead.com/football/versu...ource=pfr&utm_medium=sr_xsite&utm_id=MahoPa00

Josh has him beat in every category (yes including INTs). And he doesnt have an Andy Reid

Proof

Reaction score
Well who’s arguing 49ers aren’t a great team? They are. I just have an issue with knocking a guy because his team has talent around him. They do it with Aikman at times too. Supporting cast shouldn’t negate your talent. And it’s not like Allen doesn’t have weapons.
i don't knock him, i just acknowledge it's not him. (see jimmy g) josh IS the bills.

Proof

Reaction score
You consider Favre to
he said one of, and favre is absolutely one of the best ever. mahomes is better than allen. he's better than probably any qb we've seen in all honesty. but yes, it's a valid excuse.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
he said one of, and favre is absolutely one of the best ever. mahomes is better than allen. he's better than probably any qb we've seen in all honesty. but yes, it's a valid excuse.
Favre can’t sniff Aikman or Roger or Montana or Young and that’s just two franchises.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
He needs his receiver. No shame in that.
Indeed no shame, but his WR goes as goes the team. Love or hate Josh, he is dynamic and can change things on his own...or lose things on his own. Right now ask around, teams are more afraid of playing the Bills than they are the Fish. And oh, Hill is not healthy right now

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Indeed no shame, but his WR goes as goes the team. Love or hate Josh, he is dynamic and can change things on his own...or lose things on his own. Right now ask around, teams are more afraid of playing the Bills than they are the Fish. And oh, Hill is not healthy right now
What has Josh done without Diggs?

Mark

Reaction score
Wish I could find a clip of it, but I could swear that one of the commentators in the Bills-Chiefs game on Sunday referred to Mahomes and Allen - in the same sentence - as BOTH being future HOF'ers.

Does anyone seriously think Josh Allen has assembled anything near that body of work?