Twitter: Keanu Neal choosing between Dal and NYJ

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
he is a safety in some scouts eyes. He has all the tools.
He’s rare, he would instantly would make a huge impact on our defense. We need that more than anything. His sideline speed is unreal and covers TE’s like a blanket.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
well to be fair that big of a difference in pay is probably not what we are taking about

It’s probably more like $30 an hour taxed at 50% vs $25 an hour taxed at 37%....obviously depending on any local NY taxes....

Factor in the Cost of living adjustment and it’s a pretty solid advantage to Dallas unless ny wants to overpay

However...:my post was more tounge in cheek saying that is there really a choice between the cowboys and the jets.....to which I say there isn’t(as a cowboys fan)
Sash do you admit that it depends. Thank you.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
If Neal does choose the Jets its pretty telling of his relationship with Quinn and how he feels about opportunities to showcase his talents.

boysfanindc

Reaction score
I am ok with Neal going to the Jets. I hope he does go to the Jets unless it is for vet min and then he can come here.

The Boys must have a serious offer on the table or he would have already signed with the Jets, in a normal year he would be in the $5M range coming off his injury. But in this crazy year where that is what Harris is getting my best guess it is around $3M.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Probably because big safeties are becoming dinosaurs because of all the spread offenses. He's good in short area coverages so linebacker makes sense. And he could always play some SS if they need another thumper on the field.
Somebody has to cover Pitts if the Eagles take him at 6.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Somebody has to cover Pitts if the Eagles take him at 6.
If Eagles take Pitts they're even dumber than normal. To take him 6th overall with all he holes they have he must be the next Calvin Johnson for real like people say on here.

MaineBoy

Reaction score
Should be a no brainer.

Texas, warm, talented offense, former coach Dan Quinn

New York, cold, expensive, brutal division that you’re likely to finish 4th

He’s a Florida boy. So hopefully he chooses to stay warm in Dallas

Well, unless he wants to play for an upcoming head coach and a team that might actually grow and accomplish something in the ny media market and NYC....or he can sign with us and waste his career on 8-8 and 9-7 teams and play for retread coaches...plus, if he gets tired of playing for Jerry the GM he can look forward to Stephen the GM...

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
If Eagles take Pitts they're even dumber than normal. To take him 6th overall with all he holes they have he must be the next Calvin Johnson for real like people say on here.
Just saying, Pitts is a blue chipper, they dont fall very far,, this team currently has nobody that could run with him, even Neal esp if he were to even sign here, but at least he has the size to defend against him.

aria

Reaction score
tumblr_mrg6atMQNw1ss9u8wo1_400.gifv
Meh, I gave you a like for WWE. I hated DX and am not a big HHH fan.

Hardline

Reaction score
I hope the iggles pass up on Pitts. I hope he drops to 10 and we take him.

Sydla

Reaction score

Yeah Pitts over someone like Chase would be interesting. I know they want to play a lot of two TE stuff but they really are thin at WR.