Lamar Jackson requests a trade

rambo2

Reaction score
No.

Wanna account bet it?
Well last year you said they would win 8 and I said they would win 12. I have a good feeling that they will get the number 1 spot this year and will win the NFC. It will take a perfect storm, but it will be an outstanding season regardless. It is awesome time to be a Cowboy fan.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Hold up..

The Ravens are 4-8 WITHOUT Lamar and 45-16 WITH him.

But he's not a difference maker?

You Dak guys and downplaying the importance of the QB position hasn't gotten old and tired yet? When does the QB position become important to you guys? Only if Dak plays well?
Im not downplaying anything. You just seem to not want to admit that Lamar for one has a much better coaching staff than Dak has ever had. Two that the Ravens when Lamar went down were so badly injured they were pulling guys off the street to field a complete defense. And 3. a majority of those 40 plus wins were from his MVP year, and the fact that his division has been garbage for quite some time. I mean. Thats why Dak's win loss record is so good right? Beating up on bad teams? Or does that argument only work for Dak? This is what I mean about you and your double standards.

My argument. If you want to scroll up is that. Since his MVP year. Jackson has been hot garbage.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Well last year you said they would win 8 and I said they would win 12. I have a good feeling that they will get the number 1 spot this year and will win the NFC. It will take a perfect storm, but it will be an outstanding season regardless. It is awesome time to be a Cowboy fan.
Account bet me if you're so confident.

I'm confident that you're dead wrong, so if you're confident that I'm dead wrong then account bet me.

DCCowboys11

Reaction score
Don’t blame the Ravens for not wanting to give this guy a huge guaranteed contract. I would never wish it upon him, but one bad hit to the knee and he’s done. Then your franchise is completely held hostage. His game is totally built around his running ability. Not a good enough QB to beat you with his arm. (See RGIII).

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Im not downplaying anything. You just seem to not want to admit that Lamar for one has a much better coaching staff than Dak has ever had. Two that the Ravens when Lamar went down were so badly injured they were pulling guys off the street to field a complete defense. And 3. a majority of those 40 plus wins were from his MVP year, and the fact that his division has been garbage for quite some time. I mean. Thats why Dak's win loss record is so good right? Beating up on bad teams? Or does that argument only work for Dak? This is what I mean about you and your double standards.

My argument. If you want to scroll up is that. Since his MVP year. Jackson has been hot garbage.
32 of those 45 wins were from outside of the MVP season, so you're wrong there.

But there's no point in talking to someone that downplays the most important position on a football team just to prop a bum like Dak up a little.

What's next? You're going to tell us that Aikman was carried and Dak or Romo wins 5 Super Bowls on those 90s team?

Hating on winners like Aikman or Staubach is usually the next step for you guys on the defend Dak at all costs road.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
How about you give up your account after your ridiculous 8 win prediction?
Maybe you should have account betted me when I made that prediction.'

I would be ashamed to make predictions that I really didn't believe in like you're doing right now.

Do you have no shame at all? Come on, stand by your prediction for once.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

Micah, a 1st this year and a 2nd next year.

Hope you’re not serious. Lol No one is going to trade a haul for a QB who’s going down the same path as Cam Newton. Just like with Newton he’s regressed since he won his MVP and he can’t stay healthy. His reckless running style is catching up with him. He makes most of his plays with his legs. I’ve heard some who cover the game who think the backup QB they have is a better passer than him. In back to back seasons he’s missed the most important games with injuries.

phildadon86

Reaction score
32 of those 45 wins were from outside of the MVP season, so you're wrong there.

But there's no point in talking to someone that downplays the most important position on a football team just to prop a bum like Dak up a little.

What's next? You're going to tell us that Aikman was carried and Dak or Romo wins 5 Super Bowls on those 90s team?

Hating on winners like Aikman or Staubach is usually the next step for you guys on the defend Dak at all costs road.
Why would I hate on Aikman or Staubach? They have championships. Stop gaslighting man.

Again. You are talking about regular season wins....I thought those dont matter? Or are you now going to spin it again?

I dont care if Lamar is 100-0 in the regular season. He isnt a difference maker when it matters. The playoffs.

Someone said it earlier. If i had to choose between the 2. Id choose neither and roll with a rookie.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Why would I hate on Aikman or Staubach? They have championships. Stop gaslighting man.

Again. You are talking about regular season wins....I thought those dont matter? Or are you now going to spin it again?

I dont care if Lamar is 100-0 in the regular season. He isnt a difference maker when it matters. The playoffs.

Someone said it earlier. If i had to choose between the 2. Id choose neither and roll with a rookie.
Why would you do that? Because that's what you Dak guys do.

Why can't you grasp the concept that Dak and Jackson both have done nothing? That doesn't mean there on the same level talent wise.

Sure, I'd take a rookie QB also, but if I have to chose between Dak and Jackson I'm taking Jackson.

Proof

Reaction score
IDK......I mean, I still not sure he's requesting a trade. I think he's thanking his fans coz with the type the Ravens are using, he knows there's a possibility he won't return. That to me is different a straight-up trade request. Anyway ..........notice Harbaugh's response (lol).

Sorry, not that tweet. It's a "thread" he posted successive tweets under that one, one of them specifically saying "I requested a trade on March 2nd because the Ravens do not value me properly"

Reid1boys

Reaction score
No. It doesn't seem any team wants to meet his contract demands. I'm not sure what your point is. If a team wants him and is willing to reach an agreement with him then wouldn't it make more sense just to negotiate with him and give up two firsts instead of trading for him, for probably a lot more, and still having to reach an agreement with him. I don't see how the Ravens can even have the leverage to trade him is my point.
whats my point? Nobody wants to deal with his contract demands. You are saying why would anyone trade for him... yea, thats the point. Nobody is going to trade anything for him, nor is anyone going to sign him as his demands are insane. These owners all know if they sign Lamar to guaranteed money, it will eventually lead to all QBs getting guaranteed. Then what do you think will happen when Micah wants his new deal? He will also demand it, and within 5 years or so, all star plays will get guaranteed money, and that is not something ANY owner wants to see happen.