Lamb a no-show with press is unaccountable

SoCalBoy

Reaction score
This team has some serious problems. CeeDee is not one of them. Who cares about the press conference?
Whether you do a press conference or not is not supposed to depend on whether you win or lose the game. That's just weak. Do you think if they had won the game he would have showed up for the press conference?

SoCalBoy

Reaction score
Definitely should be accountable. But, I would be fine if he stays consistent with the media. Do a Marshawn Lynch, don't talk win or loss. Only show up because you don't want to be fined and say nothing.
You are 100% correct. Keep that same energy whether you win or lose.

Cmac

Reaction score
Same issues with Dak.. take away the guy he stares down, call it a wrap. Amari didn’t disappear just like Lamb didn’t.. Dak is a 1 read QB
....but CeeDee showed when coverage is rolled to him (which teams should do), or his QB is under pressure......he becomes frustrated and his bad body language surfaces. HE fumbled in the Red Zone. Didn't like what I saw yesterday, just like the GB playoff game. It's called quit.

BadLieutenant

Reaction score
That 88 is a cursed number. All that wear it turn into entitled divas. Only difference is Irvin actually did winner ****. Ceedee acts all high and mighty and he’s the worst to ever wear that number.

Entitled clown. Just like his QB. Just like his washed RB. Just like his LB counterpart. Just like everyone else on this Clowboys team.

What a joke. Can’t believe we paid this clown. Wait no, I take that back. I can believe it. Cause he has the same agent as his scammer QB.

Maybe Dak, Ceedee, and their agent can go thirdsies and collaborate on opening an overseas call center to continue scamming old senile men (and women! I’m sure they don’t discriminate) into giving them money despite their poor, poverty stricken performances week in and week out.
Not true, Drew Pearson, Michael Irvin & Dez Bryant played to win, unlike CD

rags747

Reaction score

You can’t call yourself a team leader, making top dollar at your position and just not show up for post game interview. Dak, D-Law, Micah, Trevon Diggs….they all faced the press.

This is usually unacceptable in places where accountability matters.

Can u name the team or teams where this is unacceptable please. The NFL does not appreciate it but what teams have done anything about it?

Streifenkarl

Reaction score

You can’t call yourself a team leader, making top dollar at your position and just not show up for post game interview. Dak, D-Law, Micah, Trevon Diggs….they all faced the press.

I'd rather wish they'd all shut up. Don't need any interviews with empty phrases and snappy answers blaming the fans.

So thanks but no thanks.

CWR

Reaction score
All these unhappy WR’s we end up with there must be a connection somewhere. lol
It's really not on Dak that CD had a trash game and didn't secure the ball. He had chances to make plays. He struggled to get open as well.

Zordon

Reaction score
Same issues with Dak.. take away the guy he stares down, call it a wrap. Amari didn’t disappear just like Lamb didn’t.. Dak is a 1 read QB
What does this have to do with CeDiva being a sissy?

Creeper

Reaction score
I said months ago if there was one guy out of Dak, Parsons and Lamb the Cowboys should not pay it is CeeDee. It is moot now, but having a guy making that much money makes him the focus of the offense. But this offense is better, Dak is better, when he is spreading the ball around. Yesterday in the 4th quarter he was throwing to Luepke, Brooks, Tolbert, Turpin and even Schoonmaker. Not every play worked but plays were made and the Cowboys score 3 TDs, despite CeeDee moping around and dropping passes. I would rather have 3 good WRs making $15 million than 1 making $33 million. Taking nothing away from Ceedee. He can be a great receiver, but football is not a one man game, and CeeDee is a prima donna.

Quickdraw

Reaction score

If accountability mattered, Jerry would have fired himself as GM and got someone in there that knows how to build a team. It all starts and ends with the egomaniac.

foofighters

Reaction score
Not his best game, but this defense is going to lose this team a lot of games. If CeeDee went down, we would lose by 30 most games.
We almost lost by that much with him yesterday. This game moved the ball without him on the field too.