Lamb reportedly believes the $33 million per year offer is too low

plymkr

Reaction score
The funniest thing about it is he would've signed for less than $33 a year 3 months ago.
That goes to show you how reactive the FO is. Jerry wanted all the tea leaves to fall so he would have a parameter in place for negotiating. If Jerry was proactive he would have been one of the tea leaves to fall and we could have signed him for less.

jwitten82

Reaction score
It’s a pretty bad union they belong to, seems to cater to a few and screw the rest, is that how those wonderful unions you belong to work
Lol I actually dont belong to the union, but I support them. Only reason I don't join is because of travel, but your first sentence describes every non union shop that exist

jwitten82

Reaction score
Unions SUCK. I used to belong (and pay monthly dues for years) to one (IAFF - International Association of Fire Fighters). When I ruptured 2 discs and herniated a 3rd disc in my lower back during a house fire scene, my employer (a city) tried to go the cheap route. They put me on a 6 month medical leave with my pay reduced by 1/3rd per month before realizing I needed career-ending lower back major surgery. Forced me to make financial cuts to what I "paid" monthly to. Couldn't afford my UNION monthly fee those last few months before surgery and followed by disability retirement. When my inevitable forced disability retirement meetings with my employer (city) came up, that UNION refused to show up and represent me just because I had failed to pay those last 3 months of monthly dues due to my financial disability crunch/hit reduction in pay. I had paid my expensive dues for years and volunteered for years on my days off to help my local and state union chapters, but when I needed them most, they absolutely failed me. Didn't even acknowledge me or the years I had financially and physically put into them. Forget them. Unions suck!
You think a non union shop wouldve taken care of you?

Brax

Reaction score
Lol I actually dont belong to the union, but I support them. Only reason I don't join is because of travel, but your first sentence describes every non union shop that exist
I’ll agree to disagree.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You think a non union shop wouldve taken care of you?
Those thieves should have given me my years of union paid monthly fees, plus volunteer non-paid years of work I did for them, back in full if they were going to pull this crap and absolutely ignore me as if I didn't exist, never was a years long member or ever contributed to them. What difference would it have made? I had to deal with a major city by myself, and I got shafted big time in many ways.

What are you complaining about if you are not even a union member yourself? Just be quiet.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
...lol....have to agree. CD had one really good year, which was last year. Average out his 4 yrs with the stats.

Dude, asking way more than he's commands. I hope Jerry, sticks it to him. Here's your Cherry Pie Mr DVD.
Lamb has more than proven himself. If the Cowboys had Aiyuk I would agree and would be hesistant to give him a top contract.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
He's not. No one is worth $33m a year except Mahomes maybe. They should trade him
ASAP for premium draft picks.
1st round picks, 2nds as well, are necessary to acquire top talent without having to pay top dollar for four or five years. The are necessary for prudent management of the salary cap. No one is unloading a first round draft choice for a $35 million per season player. That’s tantamount to shooting yourself in the foot, twice. Every team has all their firsts in 2025 and beyond. 30 teams have their 2nd round picks in 2025. Hauls of draft choices including ones and twos will not happen unless, perhaps, the player is only going into his second year. Lamb is going into his fifth.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
The Packers-Cowboys Playoff Game tape from January says #88 isn't worth that kind of money.
Agree.....and the fact he's using this as a way to skip out of training camp....Just goes to show you what type of person he is. Just another "me" player....selfish.

This team has way too many of these type of guys.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As a member of CowboysZone, you must agree to the following rules:

#7 - You will not post political discussions, comments or content.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Those thieves should have given me my years of union paid monthly fees, plus volunteer non-paid years of work I did for them, back in full if they were going to pull this crap and absolutely ignore me as if I didn't exist, never was a years long member or ever contributed to them. What difference would it have made? I had to deal with a major city by myself, and I got shafted big time in many ways.

What are you complaining about if you are not even a union member yourself? Just be quiet.
Dont ever tell me to be quiet. Im for the common man, ya heard meh?