Lance was very disappointing

Chasing6

Reaction score
I'm NOT buying what you're trying to sell us.
What quality QB Lance is has nothing to do with the fact that DAKTRASH got his bag and FAILED miserably!
There is no logic in giving him another bag to continue beating the Giants and Panthers or whatever other dog teams and have him choke against real teams every season.
How many times do the NINERS have to beat us to a pulp hmmmm last time it was what 42-10?
The defense is tired of giving it all for Dak and knows its a wasted effort as in the end, DAKCHOKA will fail to produce the points.
That's all for now............
And we traded for their 3rd string emergency QB thinking he maybe our future starter. How dumb is GM Jethro and half our fan base?

But let's wait until preseason game 2 and 3 before we judge him. I have never heard of a 4th year rookie.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And we traded for their 3rd string emergency QB thinking he maybe our future starter. How dumb is GM Jethro and half our fan base?

But let's wait until preseason game 2 and 3 before we judge him. I have never heard of a 4th year rookie.
I do not know if Lance is the answer for us at QB.
What I do know is that Dak is NOT!
The end...............
dam-dak.gif

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Will Grier only had two NFL starts and that was back in 2019. Last summer he played the third preseason game with nothing but bubble players and looked way better than Lance did yesterday. Lance is entering his 4th NFL season and looked like a raw rookie taking his first NFL snaps. He hasn’t looked good in camp and he didn’t look good yesterday. Eventually he’s going to end up in the UFL.
That game was game planned for Grier to showcase him to other teams.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Apparently not enough. Give the kid 2 more games, They will go back and watch and try and correct some things. We can only hope he improves from 1 ps game to another, After all they did tweak his throwing motion and foot work. Give the kid a break.
They won't.
They already hated him from the start. They are Trey fail over team success.
If he improves the next game, they will have their excuses. And still tout but 4 years 4 years, SF dumped him. They want him to fail so they can thump their chests.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't believe our game plan was to make Trance look bad.
He was not horrible, but was not great either. We will see if there is progress Saturday.
Unfortunately I won't be able to hear much of the game. Will need to record it. I will be able to see it, or most of it.

Birthday party for a close friend. Normally anyone else I would say no, will be there after the game.
But she is a very close friend and this has been planned since before Dak played poorly against GB. I don't think that was that game plan either. :laugh:

Jipper

Reaction score
If our crappy wrs catch a couple more balls he looks better than average on paper at least...there were a ton of drops.

Once he gets back used to game speed and it slows for him a bit, he will sharpen...guy needs more action. Most forget how little he played before the NFL and it shows, however he does have the tools and had a shot for sure.

Chasing6

Reaction score
He was not horrible, but was not great either. We will see if there is progress Saturday.
Unfortunately I won't be able to hear much of the game. Will need to record it. I will be able to see it, or most of it.

Birthday party for a close friend. Normally anyone else I would say no, will be there after the game.
But she is a very close friend and this has been planned since before Dak played poorly against GB. I don't think that was that game plan either. :laugh:
If he was a true rookie I may agree that it was not horrible, but don't believe in 4th year rookies.

:huh:

DuncanIso

Reaction score
If our crappy wrs catch a couple more balls he looks better than average on paper at least...there were a ton of drops.

Once he gets back used to game speed and it slows for him a bit, he will sharpen...guy needs more action. Most forget how little he played before the NFL and it shows, however he does have the tools and had a shot for sure.
Yup.

He‘s also very quick.

Can easily escape pressure and can throw from anywhere.

Cooper Rush can see where this ends.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Word around these parts is he had 4 solid years of NFL game experience why does he suck? :laugh:

Chasing6

Reaction score

Sure let's not factor in the great catches they made on his horrible passes. 1 WR almost had his kneck broke after getting flipped upside down and landing on his head.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Yup.

He‘s also very quick.

Can easily escape pressure and can throw from anywhere.

Cooper Rush can see where this ends.
Very quick? How so?

He takes a long time deciding when to get the ball out.

He has a long wind up throw.

Neither of those are quick.

If you are talking about his ability to run, I will remind you he is trying to play QB, not a RB.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Will Grier has more experience than Trance just playing in HS. He threw for over 14,000 yards and 195 TD's, while running for another almost 3,000 yards. That sounds a lot more like a Phenom to me.

He then threw for 8,500 yards and 81 TD's in 28 games in college.

You don't become an NFL QB playing 1 year in college. If it was that easy, the NFL would be drafting athletes from all sports and teaching how to become a QB.
True statement, so who is to blame for bringing an unproven athlete to this team? Lance is not the answer and it irks me to see so many bashing him for his play knowing all of this. What did you all expect?
They guy is not even a legit back up QB.

If he was the Niners never would have signed Sam Darnold and he would still be in SF.

He will not bear our Cooper Rush, unless GM Jethro tries to save his ego.

His average pass today was .7 yards more than our average rushing play. Then you add in the negative sack yardage. We could have just ran the ball the entire game and got similar results.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Just facts..........I'm sorry if the fact that Lance sucks upset you, but facts dont have feelings.;)
It doesn't; what bothers me is the forum hecklers that cannot understand his rust, his hesitancy, or his actions. Does Dak sucking it up as the starter upset you? Going on nine years with nothing to show but disastrous performances. I look at the year in totality; great during regular season, inept failure in playoffs, equal disappointment.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Will Grier only had two NFL starts and that was back in 2019. Last summer he played the third preseason game with nothing but bubble players and looked way better than Lance did yesterday. Lance is entering his 4th NFL season and looked like a raw rookie taking his first NFL snaps. He hasn’t looked good in camp and he didn’t look good yesterday. Eventually he’s going to end up in the UFL.
How many complete games has he played? You skipped college and also jumped to starts. How much time has each QB had on the field?