Lance was very disappointing

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
yes he did. Dak sucks. now what? does that make you feel better about Lance?

you all are so obsessed can't go one minute, or a single second without thinking about Dak. this was a lance thread, but somehow Dak is fogging your brain

get a hold of yourself people....seriously what's wrong with you?
No, you don't get it. Most of us were expecting exactly what we saw. You and others couldn't wait to criticize and compare. Now, do you see the difference?

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
They guy is not even a legit back up QB.

If he was the Niners never would have signed Sam Darnold and he would still be in SF.

He will not bear our Cooper Rush, unless GM Jethro tries to save his ego.

His average pass today was .7 yards more than our average rushing play. Then you add in the negative sack yardage. We could have just ran the ball the entire game and got similar results.
What did you expect? Does your disdain for Lance make you feel better? He can only play and be himself. He just didn't buy a uniform and jump on the field. Someone brought him in and it was not anyone on this forum, so miss me with your supposed facts.

Chasing6

Reaction score
New system, new throwing motion and footwork. I don't care about his previous 4 years.
:huh: back at you.
New system, yes.

Attempt at correcting his throwing motion. Still looked very elongated.

Attempt at correcting his footwork. 3 step drop backs still looked like 1 and a half, the ball still did not come out on time.

Drop backs are timed with the break of the receiver so the ball can be released on time.

If you can't get your footwork done on time and also have an elongated throwing motion the timing is way off.

Maybe he only drops back 1 and half steps to make up time for is elongated throwing motion. However the ball still does not come out on time because can't read a defense, anticipate and throw a receiver open. He wants to wait until the WR is open before he decides to throw the ball.

Chasing6

Reaction score
I care more than you. As I am a Cowboys fan for team success over players. Not a Trey fail over team success fan.
Team over player success? So you must believe our team some how succeeds when our players don't. That must be a GM Jethro philosophy.

Chasing6

Reaction score
What did you expect? Does your disdain for Lance make you feel better? He can only play and be himself. He just didn't buy a uniform and jump on the field. Someone brought him in and it was not anyone on this forum, so miss me with your supposed facts.
I expected exactly what happened on Sunday. I was not disappointed. He met my expectations.

sbark

Reaction score
He wants to wait until the WR is open before he decides to throw the ball.
Exactly what Dak still does after 8 yrs

And that is with receivers he has built on reps with
Not a dozen guys , 10 of which will be likely gone

MM should’ve given him a steady supply of TE Stephens who reportedly he has built trust in during camp.
Ala Dak with Schultz and now Ferguson

Chasing6

Reaction score
Exactly what Dak still does after 8 yrs

And that is with receivers he has built on reps with
Not a dozen guys , 10 of which will be likely gone

MM should’ve given him a steady supply of TE Stephens who reportedly he has built trust in during camp.
Ala Dak with Schultz and now Ferguson
I wonder why Trance was so bad then if he is as good as Dak?

I mean he beat out Jimmy G. right?

He was only traded because the Niners did not want a QB controversy with Purdy dividing team.

It was impressive how GM Jethro would not all the Niners to take any other calls and made the deal on the phone for only 4th a round pick with all the other teams that wanted him so badly.

:muttley::muttley::muttley:

Hadenough

Reaction score
Impossible to come back if the defense never gets any stops.
The highly paid QB who demands top dollar needs to answer the call when the other team takes the opening drive down the field. It's happened 3 years in a row where Dak goes 3 and out for the Cowboys first possession after the other team scores.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Bingo! You nailed it. He won't release the freaking ball and has no anticipation in big games.
He’s slower to release the ball. What did you expect? He hasn’t played much and has to get up to the speed of the game. This is one of the first things a young QB has issues with and it can only be resolved with playing time.

How about the 9 year veteran who still is slow to release the ball? Did you see his second pick in the GB game? That is exactly why it happened. He stared down the receiver and threw it after he made his break in.

Chasing6

Reaction score
The highly paid QB who demands top dollar needs to answer the call when the other team takes the opening drive down the field. It's happened 3 years in a row where Dak goes 3 and out for the Cowboys first possession after the other team scores.
So what you are saying, is our defense keeps points every time on the opening drive. Got it.

sbark

Reaction score
I wonder why Trance was so bad then if he is as good as Dak?

I mean he beat out Jimmy G. right?

He was only traded because the Niners did not want a QB controversy with Purdy dividing team.

It was impressive how GM Jethro would not all the Niners to take any other calls and made the deal on the phone for only 4th a round pick with all the other teams that wanted him so badly.

:muttley::muttley::muttley:
deflect much?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
No, you don't get it. Most of us were expecting exactly what we saw. You and others couldn't wait to criticize and compare. Now, do you see the difference?
so you were expecting medicority and you got it. hurray...hurray...hurray.

I was hoping he showed something. what I learned, that he is not an NFL level QB that you build a team around. moving on already.

you are clinging like a cat who is about to fall into water. now, do you see the difference?

Cowboy_svt

Reaction score
People giving the same excuses for Lance with the people they argue with give for Dak

Yet somehow none see the hypocrisy, just the new shiny thing

Pretty funny