Lance working hard

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Doesn't mean anything. Your post was about Dak.
I know it was about Dak and almost every time I mention him you post 0-8, meaning 8 years without a SB. With Romo it was 0-10 without a SB. You’re putting the blame entirely on Dak and we went through the same thing with Romo. It’s not the QB, it’s the TEAM that’s the problem.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
1) Starting QBs aren’t supposed to lose their job due to injury. They are supposed to be replaced by better play.
Where’s a rule that says that? A lot of QBs have lost their job because they got hurt and their replacement played better. It happens with other positions. Bledsoe lost his job to Brady because of injury due to great play by Brady.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Diversion attempt.
No diversion, just pointing out it hasn’t been all on our QBs for our lack of playoff success. This has been going on since Troy Aikman’s last two seasons. The Cowboys haven’t had the teams to win a championship. You and others seem to think changing QBs will solve the problem.

Mikexike

Reaction score
No diversion, just pointing out it hasn’t been all on our QBs for our lack of playoff success. This has been going on since Troy Aikman’s last two seasons. The Cowboys haven’t had the teams to win a championship. You and others seem to think changing QBs will solve the problem.
Its a change that we embrace.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
That's not true.
You sound like your are. You’re always pointing the finger at Dak. I don’t see you complaining about the defense, running game or anything else when it comes to why the Cowboys keep struggling in the playoffs. It’s always about Dak.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Keeping #4 won't fix the problem.
However, moving on from him could add to the problem if we don’t find a solid replacement. There’s a lot of things that need fixing if the Cowboys are ever going to get over the hump. You’re too fixated on Dak being the problem.

Mikexike

Reaction score
However, moving on from him could add to the problem if we don’t find a solid replacement. There’s a lot of things that need fixing if the Cowboys are ever going to get over the hump. You’re too fixated on Dak being the problem.
There is plenty of solid replacements, But if you want a mahomes you need to keep tanking to get the top QBs..

Mikexike

Reaction score
You sound like your are. You’re always pointing the finger at Dak. I don’t see you complaining about the defense, running game or anything else when it comes to why the Cowboys keep struggling in the playoffs. It’s always about Dak.
Because it starts with the leader, Is he not the leader of this team? All faults start at the top like you wanna blame The Front office for all the short comings, Its the same thing as blaming the top paid player on your team.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
There is plenty of solid replacements, But if you want a mahomes you need to keep tanking to get the top QBs..
What a ridiculous comment. :facepalm: KC was coming off a 12-4 season and traded up for Mahomes. They handed him a good team, not a train wreck, which is what you would like to see every year. There’s teams that stink every year and keep missing on QBs in the draft.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
At least we will get a chance at a Real QB that has a killer instinct.
We need a team/defense with a killer instinct. Good luck finding the type of QB you’re looking for. You’re one of those who thinks QBs like Mahomes grow on trees.

Mikexike

Reaction score
We need a team/defense with a killer instinct. Good luck finding the type of QB you’re looking for. You’re one of those who thinks QBs like Mahomes grow on trees.
I dont, I just need a QB that wont panic under pressure.