Latest Dez Video rumors from twitterverse...Terez Owens interview recap Post #230

Status
Not open for further replies.

mugsybows

Reaction score
i think theres probably a rumor that there is a video of dez doing something bad and the work that schefter has been doing is actually trying to find the video which no one can seem to find probably because its made up and it doesnt exist.

Nirvana

Reaction score
Again Dez' quote from Twitter a few days ago:

My fears as it relates to this video: is the Since the world is destined to know" part which makes me think Dez is saying he may need to do an exclusive interview about something we don't know about yet

Also it sounds like he cut some leaches out and now they are blackmailing him.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Should such a video exist, I think whoever had it is someone close to Dez and who has probably been cut off to a certain extent.

mugsybows

Reaction score
why wouldnt schefter and the more credible news outlets report that a video was going to be released tomorrow as well. this guy is probably just hoping on the bandwagon for clickbait.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
WHAT? Holly crap.:oops:

Not the hot pic..lol When I get off work, I'll see if I can scrounge up one. I know it exists.

Edit: I was thinking of Perez Hilton

FWIW, I think they're run by the same person.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
why wouldnt schefter and the more credible news outlets report that a video was going to be released tomorrow as well. this guy is probably just hoping on the bandwagon for clickbait.

If it's a situation where 1 party has the video, major outlets are probably not going to report on it until they have solid enough info that says it's real.

Richmond Cowboy

Reaction score
Wouldn't killing somebody only be about 2x worse than Ray Rice punching the girl in the face and knocking her out cold?

For Dez to do something 5x worse he would have had to kill an entire village of women and children.

5x worse has him being ID'd as the guy in the ISIS videos.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Should such a video exist, I think whoever had it is someone close to Dez and who has probably been cut off to a certain extent.

Probably wanted to get paid for it, found that no one was buying what he was selling, so the person is doing the next best thing.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score

That looks nothing more than a typical clickbait campaign to garnish clicks. Yes I clicked onto it to see what their doing. Its fake. But someone is trying to monetize the entire situation by even registering a stupid domain name (terezowens.com) and throw a crappy wordpress site up.

Anyways I did a whois lookup. Its being masked by godaddy.com to protect his privacy. I guess this guy doesn't have the balls to show his true identity.

If someone wants to take this a step further they can. I think this is nothing more than a hate campaign against Bryant. I don't believe it for one second. However, Godaddy will shutdown any site down immediately if they know about this. In fact, Godaddy.com can be liable by the feds on the basis of slander.

Anyways, here's the info I got from his whois lookup. That phone number is a godaddy.com abuse line.

Screen-Shot-2015-02-24-at-9.32.46-AM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.