Latest Dez Video rumors from twitterverse...Terez Owens interview recap Post #230

Status
Not open for further replies.

CowboysFan0792

Reaction score
Apparently two posters on reddit are claiming

- it involves his pregnant girlfriend

OR

- it's a video of him jumping a man holding a gunn in his mouth.

Obviously vague but a poster on reddit did break the d rose injury last night way before it was announced. And a poster 22 days ago said dez is about to be convicted on domestic violence and there's s video

Sydla

Reaction score
"Bryant said he did not discuss changing agents with Cowboys owner and general manager Jerry Jones. Sources told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter that Bryant joined Roc Nation against the wishes of Jones."

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story...dallas-cowboys-switches-roc-nation-deal-talks

And if I recall the reason being that the Jones family had two concerns. Roc Nation was believed to be a pain in the *** to deal with. The second being that Roc Nation wouldn't provide the kind of off the field guidance the Cowboys would have wanted to see from his agent.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I've heard that, seven days after you watch this video, Dez Bryant comes out of your television set and kills you.

That's cool. Seven days after Randle's Vid, he comes out and rifles through your Wife's underwear drawer and pilfers your Axe Body Spray...........

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Ok, my gut on this now is.....

Yes, there is a video. No, it's not flattering, and maybe a bit unlawful, but it's not nearly as damaging as the extortionists portrayed. Dez doesn't want it out there, but he's not willing to succumb to blackmail to stop it. The Cowboys know about it and don't want it out either, but it's more embarrassing and revealing about Dez four years ago than it is truly concerning moving forward. It does give the Cowboys some pause as they contemplate a "Cowboy for life" contract with Dez moving forward. The franchise tag is still the preferred option unless Dez will either take less guaranteed money, or agree to behavior clauses. And his back issues also cause additional pause from the Cowboys.

Meanwhile, the extortionists are frustrated by how little they're being offered for the video, and they're the ones holding out...not TMZ or whoever. These dolts thought they had a million-dollar chip, and it's only worth about $25,000 or so. So it's a bidding war for a video that's now losing its steam because its not as damning as everyone was worked up into thinking.

Meanwhile, Shefter and Florio are in full panic. They have WAY oversold this, and now they realize that they've spent too much time and energy on a gotcha for the team they love to get.

And we wait.....

This is the most likely scenario I have heard so far. I still don't like it, but it is much more palatable than the initial rumors.

XxTDxX

Reaction score

OR

Obviously vague but a poster on reddit did break the d rose injury last night way before it was announced. And a poster 22 days ago said dez is about to be convicted on domestic violence and there's s video

link?

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
That's cool. Seven days after Randle's Vid, he comes out and rifles through your Wife's underwear drawer and pilfers your Axe Body Spray...........

OH. Didn't he steal men's draws? Please don't say it was woman's.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Why don't you tell them about your older brother, Moreso?

Great guy, but he'll stab you in the back before you even turn around.
Not a very smart man, now that I reflect.
He always had a good yarn to spin on anyone you brought up, but he generally got not only the facts wrong, but also the person, place and event that he'd be talking about.

Thank goodness he now lives in Los Angeles where he no longer sticks out, but blends right in with the local wildlife.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS: Dez Bryant confirmed to be leader of ISIL; seen on tape beheading Japanese journalist. #DezBryantVideo

BREAKING NEWS: Kim Jong-un comfirmed NOT to be ill when missing from N. Korean public eye; was at Dez Bryant's house. #DezBryantVideo

@Muhast @windward

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Exactly, unless the idiot video tapped it himself, or broke into walmart security, or works for walmart security.

Either way if this was true, wouldn't Dez just keep paying this dumb piece of ****? Or pay someone to handle him?

That type of evidence can really destroy a career.After Dez's tweet, he obviously thinks/feels it's something that all of us already know about. He also said he's not "ashamed".I doubt he'd use that term for rape. I don't think a guy like Dez has to Rape anyone, unless we are talking a video from HS or Middle school days. Which I highly doubt

A guy like Darren Sharper shouldn't have to rape anyone either, and he did.

mldardy

Reaction score

OR

Convicted on Domestic violence. Sounds like they mean charged. Not sure how that's possible without a trial. Did Ray Rice get convicted of domestic violence.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
And if I recall the reason being that the Jones family had two concerns. Roc Nation was believed to be a pain in the *** to deal with. The second being that Roc Nation wouldn't provide the kind of off the field guidance the Cowboys would have wanted to see from his agent.

I thought Roc Nation wasn't his agent they were his marketing people. No?

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score

OR

His girlfriend already had the little girl. Unless she's pregnant again already, in which case, YOLO.

Also, holy wild polarization, Batman. From sex to guns in mouths? lmao.

Frozen700

Reaction score

OR

As bad as this sounds. I'll take the last 1.

At least then, women won't get to heavily involved, calling for the NFL to shut down, ect ect.

And I hate female Abuse.

Staubacher

Reaction score
Perhaps Jerrah is playing chess here, and "leaked" a damning video, hyping it as far worse than it is while also denying the Cowboys know about it.

Then a relatively tame video does comes out both Dez and the Cowboys look much better than expected.

I hope anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.