Twitter: Leadership

Swagger

Reaction score
He's trying to claim the players deserve the respect of being the number one ranked offense not him.

But it's meaningless. How many games did they win last season? It's embarrassing dining out over empty calories.

It's the equivalent of a kid being proud of being the milk monitor at school...perhaps that was you

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He's trying to claim the players deserve the respect of being the number one ranked offense not him.

But it's meaningless. How many games did they win last season? It's embarrassing dining out over empty calories.

It's the equivalent of a kid being proud of being the milk monitor at school...perhaps that was you
Rockport celebrating those Dak empty calories after another Cowboy loss....

giphy.gif

Brax

Reaction score
To me leadership is about what you say, what you do and how you go about doing it. You want those around you to see you are more than just talk, that you put in the work in the facility and outside of the facility. A leader shows the dedication and drive to improve himself and help push others. Guy is just talking without doing is only talk.
Actions speak louder than words which why he shouldn't say anything.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So was there a laugh track included when Prescott addressed the rest of the QBs and told them they're all going to be elite?

Last edited:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score

There's a certain segment of this fan base that is okay with losing as long as they can brag about their favorite players stats. It's pitiful. Winning should be the only thing that matters. Always.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
STAY ON TOPIC PLEASE, THANK YOU.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Dak has proven to be a leader since high school. One thing that he is known for is being loved by the team and them being ready to run through a wall for him no matter where he’s been. How that is even up for discussion, I don’t know.

And if you lead by example, then Elliott has been doing so his whole career because he has been among the very best at his position every year that he’s played. Players recognize talent and toughness and Zeke has a lot of both.

I mean, there is plenty for everyone to argue about… Dak and Ezekiel being vet leaders on this team just isn’t one of them. They are loved by their team mates.

:clap:IDK.....it's why I now take a couple of Dak critics with a grain of salt. I get if you're not totally sold on him (the truth is many fans aren't)
but to reduce yourself to the childish bashing of any and/or everything about him is over the top.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Oh I understand it alright...he's trying to pass it off like he's empowering the players when in reality he lacks the confidence to do it himself in front of the cameras
Ridiculous! As a boss, in any job, you try to empower your employees. If you and little pappy and mountaineer don't get that, you have never been a a position to empower or to be empowered....

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
There's a certain segment of this fan base that is okay with losing as long as they can brag about their favorite players stats. It's pitiful. Winning should be the only thing that matters. Always.
Lol!!! Win or I'm gonna cry!!! Lol!!! Suits you!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
So was their a laugh track included when Prescott addressed the rest of the QBs and told them they're all going to be elite?
Many of your one liners aren't getting likes anymore....you need to get more creative...you're slipping