Twitter: Leadership

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ridiculous! As a boss, in any job, you try to empower your employees. If you and little pappy and mountaineer don't get that, you have never been a a position to empower or to be empowered....
If you only knew.......:cool:

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
:clap:IDK.....it's why I now take a couple of Dak critics with a grain of salt. I get if you're not totally sold on him (the truth is many fans aren't)
but to reduce yourself to the childish bashing of any and/or everything about him is over the top.
I agree. And really, I don’t think they hate Dak nearly as much as they hate fans of Dak.

It is part of the reason why rival fans come on here and pose as Dallas fans and just down the team constantly. They dislike the Dallas fans way more than they ever hated the team.

Some of the Dak critics are rival fans posing as Cowboys fans… but I think some of them are actually Dallas fans who started out not being sure about Dak. Then, the Dak fans were so aggressive in their defense of Prescott that they made the Dak doubters come to just be pissed at the other side’s fans.

Now, it is less about Dak and more about his fans… at least for some of them, I think.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If you only knew.......:cool:
Just Because you have power, doesn't mean you know how to use it and get the best out of your people. Anyone that quits on the face of the team has questionable leadership skills..

Enlighten us with your stature....maybe you can give me a job, I'm getting a bit bored in retirement.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just Because you have power, doesn't mean you know how to use it and get the best out of your people. Anyone that quits on the face of the team has questionable leadership skills..

Enlighten us with your stature....maybe you can give me a job, I'm getting a bit bored in retirement.
I'm a nobody......just a Cowboy fan!
In life never kiss and tell......

Haimerej

Reaction score
I don't know about anyone else, but when I want to know about leadership, I look for the opinions of people who spend their days bickering back and forth with strangers.

These people understand leadership. I mean, reading this thread has me ready to run through a brick wall.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I don't know about anyone else, but when I want to know about leadership, I look for the opinions of people who spend their days bickering back and forth with strangers.

These people understand leadership. I mean, reading this thread has me ready to run through a brick wall.
Good for you. Make light of it after you spent your time reading it! Lol