Led Zeppelin VS ACDC.Bon

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
So natural, in my 40's i wouldn't take the other stuff, but shrooms omg, i don't know, that's a temptation i might not be able to resist.
I eat them about twice a year and listen to The Doors, or Floyd, or Jimi, stuff like that — for 12 hours and smoke about 3 packs of cigarettes (only time I smoke).

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
I eat them about twice a year and listen to The Doors, or Floyd, or Jimi, stuff like that — for 12 hours and smoke about 3 packs of cigarettes (only time I smoke).
Dam i haven't shroomed in decades, but i remember. Good times!

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I know, even the Brian Jones stuff with the Stones is not easy to find.
Plus McCartney has a decent internet wrap on content from the Beatles. He does a fine job keeping their stuff off the Internet

Grrrrr

But I have like ten of their albums so I’m good, just hard to share here

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Dam i haven't shroomed in decades, but i remember. Good times!
yeah man, I eat about a half ounce, an 8th at a time over the course of 2 or so hours and have great experiences. Have had a couple bad experiences, like when I saw TOOL live (Verizon Center — all bad experience/trip), but most of the time it’s amazing.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
I know we debate about all the historical stuff, but there is no frontman alive today that is better then Mick Jagger! When he dies i'll let you all decide who's next.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
I love Dave Matthews <ducks>

Now, you wanna talk about incredible live performances :)

Dude killed Woodstock in ‘99
I didn't see or hear it, but i know your not embellishing it so i will listen to it one day soon. :dance:

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Just so you all know, i don't mind this thread taking any musical veer's. I love R&R so where ever this goes is ok with me, we will eventually find are way back.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Just so you all know, i don't mind this thread taking any musical veer's. I love R&R so where ever this goes is ok with me, we will eventually find are way back.

+1 For the Starship reference at the end even if by the 80s they stunk.
Most people don't know there are 2 versions to this, the edited for radio{with the clean lyrics} version which is about 3 mins long and the uncut version which is much better{and suggestive}