Twitter: Leon Hall to Visit per Rapoport

endersdragon

Reaction score
Jones played a lot of CB for a free safety. Folks around here want to spend a #4 pick on a free safety. Why, if we already have a first round pick playing there?

See, it doesn't make sense, does it?

You need two safeties? Why not get two safeties that could give opposing QBs fits and make tackles close to the line of scrimmage? Just a thought.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
Speaking only for myself, I have hesitation if it is this late in the game and there is not even a consensus from NFL types about what his best pro position would be. They just rave on his athleticism and freakishness.

Didnt scare the FO off of Jones last year

Plankton

Reaction score
I don't know that I would call him "high character", but he is a hard worker.

You keep throwing out this "break the bank" nonsense but the two guys I mentioned, Hayward and Carroll, got very friendly deals.

Jayron Hosley is still out there though.

Hosley is so bad that the Giants, who were as corner deficient as any team in the league, are staying away from him like he's radioactive.

Hosley is also one strike away from a year's suspension for drugs, if I'm not mistaken.

fortdick

Reaction score
You need two safeties? Why not get two safeties that could give opposing QBs fits and make tackles close to the line of scrimmage? Just a thought.

Is either a strong safety? Very different positions, strong and free.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Hosley is so bad that the Giants, who were as corner deficient as any team in the league, are staying away from him like he's radioactive.

Hosley is also one strike away from a year's suspension for drugs, if I'm not mistaken.

Oh, I didn'tknow about the substance issues. That's probably why they stayed away. He's actually a pretty good zone corner. He's garbage in man though.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
This is just getting embarassing now.

It is like we are being dared to create cap space that isn't there. So when we don't blink, they move on.

But as usual, "we can do whatever we want in free agency". Well, the whatever meant signing one player and insulting the rest.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Don't worry, we will use the draft to improve.

Just don't tell the other teams about it so they don't try to improve as well. .

That is right. We have the secret key to the draft that nobody else struggles with.

Now that is settled, is it McClay or Vital?

Cowboys22

Reaction score
I don't see why anyone really cares if this guy signs or not. He isn't going to make any difference. We have a defense made up of guys who can't get to the QB and guys who can't cover led by a coach with a scheme that got figured out 20 years ago. Yeah, this guy was going to help and make it all better!