Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

jimmy40

Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;3306424 said:
ok point blank, do you think homosexuality is a choice and if so, why do you believe that to be the case?
yes, because I've never seen a gay baby.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;3306403 said:
Yeah because they don't like being called a homosexual because they are discriminated against. You have proven my point, no one would choose to be gay because it opens you up to discrimination,

You don't know who Katy Perry is? Do you live under a rock?

I disagree with your reasoning. Morbidly obese people open themselves up to discrimination. Heavily-tatooed people open themselves up to discrimination. History is riddled with people who adopted controversial beliefs that not only exposed them to discrimination but also the prospect of execution.

And all of these people made a choice to put themselves in such a situation.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Hostile;3306417 said:
I've heard the name. I pretty much don't listen to that genre of music, so I haven't heard the song.

You have no point as usual.

You are WAY too serious today. It's friday, lighten up.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;3306421 said:
I never heard of her but she was one of the judges on the American Idols thing earlier in the season. Think she kind of had the tiff with the female judge.

yeah she's the cute dark haired one, Avril Lavigne was the other one

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
TheCount;3306426 said:
hahahahah, what the hell is going on here?!

Too many testosterone fueled internet tough guys getting into arguments and throwing pissing contests of late...thought I would throw in something to scare them and make them catch the gay. :p:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;3306424 said:
ok point blank, do you think homosexuality is a choice and if so, why do you believe that to be the case?
Ask me via PM so I don't get in trouble.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;3306386 said:
The military times did a poll back in 08...think it was 08 and the results were just over half of those were against repealing DADT. A few years earlier a Stars and Stripes poll had similar numbers.

By the way...those polls were taken from active duty military men so it is not far off the mark as just a little over half did not want it repealed.

Not going to get into any real arguments in this thread over this whole thing because frankly too many people are too set in their ways to ever take much into account and change their opinions.

Just wanted to put the above out there since you said you wanted a poll asking those in the military poll and to see if you would actually pay attention to it or just say you would...i'm a stinker like that.;)

I stated my belief on this stuff here.

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137290

and here

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135898

and here

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2577314

:p: Reading all that made me miss the old PF

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hostile;3306430 said:
Brunette, kind of big eyes?

I think I heard her sing once, and that was on last year's show. I thought it was poor taste that she had a cape with one of the contestant's name on it.

I think I also watched a video that someone on here mentioned. Something about Las Vegas.

I am not interested in pop music. Strictly classic rock and country for this cowboy.

Yeah I think that was her...not the girl who had the cool devil horned hoody but the other one.

I never heard of her so and I don't follow most of today's pop music either so I was clueless about her.

arglebargle

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;3306415 said:
Please stop the personal attacks and name calling.

Also Please leave religion and or politics out of the thread.

Thanks

Sorry! I will be-have. :)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Joe Rod;3306429 said:
By the way, people are already offering to host a Prom for this girl and her classmates. From the Associated Press:
I would if I had the place to do so.

I have nothing against her or her choice. I just don't think she should have pushed her will on others.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Please dont invite threads like this to begin if you don't want legit opinion and discussion to happen.

Thanks

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;3306435 said:
Too many testosterone fueled internet tough guys getting into arguments and throwing pissing contests of late...thought I would throw in something to scare them and make them catch the gay. :p:

I got ya .....

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v210/zrinkill/jimmy.jpg

That oughta do it.

:D

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
arglebargle;3306425 said:
Don't agree. This was a response to the validity of taking a poll of the military to see whether a change should be made. Believe me, if Truman had taken a poll, there would never have been blacks serving in integrated units in the military at that time.

If you were to break down attitudes on things like this Prom debacle, I think you would see a marked difference in view based on age. There will be changes in store eventually, as the old farts die out. It's pretty much the nature of the beast. These things are rear guard actions...so to speak.

I bet the kids would much rather have the Prom, with tux, or with the female couple than not.

And one thing I did like, that hasn't been mentioned much: Her dad told her she had to head back to school the next to face up to the music. If you think it's worth the fight, you have to face the consequences.
On that, I totally agree.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
zrinkill;3306446 said:
I got ya .....

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v210/zrinkill/jimmy.jpg

That oughta do it.

:D

You sexy shim you.:p: ;)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;3306444 said:
you run this place and make the rules, I doubt you get into trouble :cool:
I respect the rules here. PM me if you want to know, or don't. I could care less either way. I won't convince you and you haven't got a snowball's chance in hell of convincing me.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;3306449 said:
I thought I might miss it some but truth is I don't miss it a bit. Turned everyone into idiotics jerks most of the time.

Thats what I miss about it .... :laugh2:

jimmy40

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;3306449 said:
I thought I might miss it some but truth is I don't miss it a bit. Turned everyone into idiotics jerks most of the time.
So we replaced it with Roy Williams.