Let Dak walk, Get Derek Carr this offseason?

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
What do you guys think? Personally i'd rather have Carr, i think he can thrive in the right offense. Much like Amari, i think things have gone stale for him in Oakland and he needs a fresh start. Imagine this offense with a QB who can actually put the ball in the right place and not make receivers have to adjust when they are open. We can actually have potential 35 yard gains be 35 yards and not 18-20 yarders because the ball wasnt put in the right place...

I like Carr, but I'd doubt he would be affordable. I wouldn't want to end up with Carr plus scrubs around him.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I like Dak , but
#14 QBR isn't top .

If he is really #14 after 3 years, that is great. #14 and climbing fast. And for a 4th round pick? Couldn't ask for anything more. What is his QBR in the 4th quarter and OT?

What was Dak's QBR after the Cooper trade? Those are the things that are important.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
If he is really #14 after 3 years, that is great. #14 and climbing fast. And for a 4th round pick? Couldn't ask for anything more. What is his QBR in the 4th quarter and OT?

What was Dak's QBR after the Cooper trade? Those are the things that are important.

Sure, I agree his good , but is he 40 (or 32,35, etc… whatever) million good ? That was my point since the beginning .

Is 40 million a justifiable pay for : a 4th round pick who is #14 after 3 years ?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
What do you guys think? Personally i'd rather have Carr, i think he can thrive in the right offense. Much like Amari, i think things have gone stale for him in Oakland and he needs a fresh start. Imagine this offense with a QB who can actually put the ball in the right place and not make receivers have to adjust when they are open. We can actually have potential 35 yard gains be 35 yards and not 18-20 yarders because the ball wasnt put in the right place...

How many QBs can you name that spent several years not getting it done with their original team then moved on to another team and thrived? The only QB I can think of that moved on from their original team and thrived for another team was Steve Young. Young was stuck on a Bucs team that had no talent. Some of you need to stop trying to replace Dak with QBs that have been a disappointment and haven’t accomplished what he’s accomplished with the Cowboys.

Last edited:

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
With the way things are trending, looks like Garrapola might also be available next year. He was beyond putrid last night.

Nav22

Reaction score
This is the BS I’m talking about.

On what planet is Derek “4 losing seasons in 5 years” Carr better at ANYTHING than Dak Prescott?
:lmao2:

Compare their numbers, their W/L record or anything else you want. As for those “deep balls”, Dak had the NFL’s 4th-best QBR on deep passes last season.

Dak is the better QB, period.

Nav22

Reaction score
Dak is good, but so are most backups. He's not worth top five salary. I really like Dak, but if one has to go to sign the others, Dak is the one most easily replaced. Even Rush can hand off the ball and throw for 220 a game.
Hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

How much NFL football do you watch, son?