Let's ban Stephen A Smith from this board. That will be a badge of honor for all of us

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
How about just not clicking on a thread featuring him? I don't read any of the threads from the talking heads, I know they will be an irritant.

Same thing with the recent current QB vs former QB, I knew that thread would be toxic so I never stepped in. Why go somewhere when you know it with bother you?

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Alot of people already said it, why get worked up about some sports demagogue who earn their money by getting people worked up?

With that being said, banning opinions from this forum, no matter where they are based or come from is stupid and should NEVER be the way to go. Just like in politics or any other field we have to listen to each other and accept different opinions. No matter how much they differ from our own. And of course, they don't go away just because I don't wanna listen to them. Same goes for putting people on ignore. That's just childish like playing hide and seek by covering your eyes with your hands.

Most people on these boards can talk to each other like adults and despite the occasional crap talking and dissing it's a good exchange of opinions and arguments.

Then of course you have the holy trinity of Dakism who can't handle anything but their delusional view. So they want anyone else gone.

Let's ban the constant critics, rabble rousers, flip flopping fake fans and haters, especially the handful few who love to post crap videos of Stephen A. Smith.
I like it. Many of the haters here worship him. Maybe they’d all leave.

There's the perfect emoji for this attitude: :facepalm:

shabazz

Reaction score
What do you say? Are the mods on board with this? The guy is not even serious, he only says things that are provocatively stupid to entice more viewers and conversations about him.

The only way I know what he says is because people post his stuff here.

What do you think?
Nope. I don't believe in canceling or censoring of any kind just because I don't agree with them.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Wrong......those who take him seriously are not very smart

Don't know why you guys let him get inside your head.......he's only joking and having fun. Did you see him and Jerry kissing up to each other before a game this season ( can't remember which one )? Jerry even marked the way he walks......Steve and Stephen Jones were dying laughing at Jerry.
He's funny to me........
I don't take him at all.
Never watched his show(s).
I don't watch ESPN unless it's MNF.
Why waste time listening to a clown?
Rhetorical question.
Plus, he's a liar. Total fraud.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
rip himself off of the last bit of self-respect.
Are you serious????
It's entertainment..... nothing more, nothing less. There's a reason why he trolls the Dallas Cowboys and says very little about the other 31 NFL teams.
You say he's losing self-respect???? C'mon (LOL)

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I don't take him at all.
Never watched his show(s).
I don't watch ESPN unless it's MNF.
Why waste time listening to a clown?
Rhetorical question.
Plus, he's a liar. Total fraud.
+1 ......agree 100%. If you don't like him.....stay away from him and any of his contents. It's not that hard

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
How about just not clicking on a thread featuring him? I don't read any of the threads from the talking heads, I know they will be an irritant.

Same thing with the recent current QB vs former QB, I knew that thread would be toxic so I never stepped in. Why go somewhere when you know it with bother you?
:clap: :clap: :hammer::hammer: Fans seem to forget, they have options/choices (lol)

RoboQB

Reaction score
+1 ......agree 100%. If you don't like him.....stay away from him and any of his contents. It's not that hard
Which brings me back to my original comment.
Those who follow him are not very smart.
All of those shows are dumb.

nathanlt

Reaction score
Nope. I don't believe in canceling or censoring of any kind just because I don't agree with them.
And I believe that censoring is wrong, too. Our freedoms in this country are precious. I know it's a slippery slope... so let's allow threads with his name or video links in them to be tagged and ignored by user preference. Pretty nice feature, if added.

nobody

Reaction score
And I believe that censoring is wrong, too. Our freedoms in this country are precious. I know it's a slippery slope... so let's allow threads with his name or video links in them to be tagged and ignored by user preference. Pretty nice feature, if added.
I have found that many people want to ban and censor certain people things, but when someone calls them out on it, they cry out for first amendment protections. The hypocrisy is astounding. They only want to ban dissenting opinion from their own. This is not aimed at you. It is aimed at some users on the board but I won't name names. I agree that a feature that allowed someone to personally ignore certain topics would be nice, but that would be an insane amount of work for Reality and not feasible. We have to be the adults and just ignore it ourselves I think. It's unfair to expect him to do it.

RoboQB

Reaction score
That's YOUR opinion.....stop judging people coz they act or think like you.
It's an observation.
Dude's a clown and a liar.
To believe a liar would make one not very smart.
If you like clowns, you should go to the circus.

nathanlt

Reaction score
I have found that many people want to ban and censor certain people things, but when someone calls them out on it, they cry out for first amendment protections. The hypocrisy is astounding. They only want to ban dissenting opinion from their own. This is not aimed at you. It is aimed at some users on the board but I won't name names. I agree that a feature that allowed someone to personally ignore certain topics would be nice, but that would be an insane amount of work for Reality and not feasible. We have to be the adults and just ignore it ourselves I think. It's unfair to expect him to do it.
That's fine, thanks for keeping our freedom of speech at the forefront. It is more important than highly aggravating profit grabbers.