Lions are signing Goff to a four-year, $212 million contract extension ($170 million guaranteed)

DakotaReign

JaBoy
Reaction score
If the Cowboys don’t show a commitment to Prescott prior to the start of the regular season he will leave in free agency next March and be somebody else's quarterback. He’ll pretty much tell Jerry “go fish”. Dallas will be signing Carr or Fields or D. Jones. Whoever the new head coach says he’s most comfortable with.
Shadeur sanders is your New QB of 2025.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Glory Dayz!

What's wrong, Ranch? Don't have anyone to bore with your high school stories tonight? Are they tired of hearing em?
Nah...watching film and scouting to help kids get scholarships.....shhhhh.
Salud, Bro......I hope you know there is nothing personal...just blowing off steam.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Glory Dayz!

What's wrong, Ranch? Don't have anyone to bore with your high school stories tonight? Are they tired of hearing em?
BTW....I do have a lot of glory Days and I appreciate them..... again....all in good fun, love the banter

12+88=7

Reaction score
you can not be serious? If the Cowboys want to sign him, it will get done. PERIOD. Money isnt going to have a damn thing to do with whether or not Dak is with the Cowboys after this year.
It's the Dallas mindset, not about money.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Playoff ratings down 9% vs last year’s playoffs. Covid is not a factor.
Yes, they are down from last year. But that wasn’t my comment. I said from previous ratings before Covid.

Playoffs this year without Curry or Lebron , two biggest current stars , probably has impacted ratings.

NBA no doubt has had overall down ratings since Jordan era. About 25% down.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Yea the NBA lost ratings during Covid but have rebounded with higher ratings than recent years prior to Covid .
What you're saying here is post Covid-19 ratings are higher than ratings during Covid-19.
Pre-Covid-19 ratings were higher than post-Covid-19 ratings. So, not really rebounding.
Sort of like killing jobs, then re-opening those very same jobs and calling it "job growth".
Since we're discussing NBA, LeBron James couldn't
have played 15 minutes in the Jordan Era.
(Just had to add that point.)

GINeric

Reaction score
Goff has ended up being the best QB from the 2016 class.

5-4 in the playoffs. More wins than those bums Dak and Romo combined.

8 TDs to 2 INTS in the his playoff career.

A Super Bowl appearance and leading the Lions, yes the Lions, to the NFC Championship game.

If any team pays Dak more than what Goff is being paid then they will deserve the failure that Dak brings them.

Uhhh.... im not an NFL scout or anything, but.... Jared Goff was the very first pick of the NFL draft. Dak was a 4th round pick.

Shouldn't Goff have been clearly better than Dak? As a 1st overall pick, why haven't he led a team to a Superbowl victory yet? Number 1 overall and he just has a Superbowl appearance to his name? Why didn't he win a Superbowl with the Rams?

The next question I have is why has Dak been better than other 1st, 2nd, and 3rd round quarterbacks in his and other draft classes?

CWR

Reaction score
uhm.... he said they are not discussing it now, as in today. He didnt say we have never discussed it. That doesnt mean they didnt make an offer, Dak said nope, we want more , and then Dallas said ok, we are done and we will now wait to see what happens. But they never once said they had never made any offer. You all think Jerry and Stephen are idiots.... they are not.
Again, what are we waiting on? When do real talks begin? How many times does it need to be reported before people stop believing we are having secret negotiations?

Yes Jerry and his clown son are idiots. If you'd like I can share a dozen or so quotes from this singular off season to support that theory. Lol

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id...tt-focused-right-now-ok-playing-year-new-deal

Hadenough

Reaction score
Goff has ended up being the best QB from the 2016 class.

5-4 in the playoffs. More wins than those bums Dak and Romo combined.

8 TDs to 2 INTS in the his playoff career.

A Super Bowl appearance and leading the Lions, yes the Lions, to the NFC Championship game.

If any team pays Dak more than what Goff is being paid then they will deserve the failure that Dak brings them.
And he competed and dam near beat the 49ers in the playoffs. Something Dak hasn't even been close to.