Lions Fans Create Embarrassing Billboard

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
Nope, but it's clear 68 is talking to the ref and by his own report he states he talked to him. The on the field audio should have been recorded by NFL Films like they do for every game. Wonder if we'll ever hear it.
You said you had video of him doing it. Did you actually read what he said?

Rowdy1

Reaction score
There are bunch tweets on the PA in the game (we couldn't hear from the TV broadcast), but were you in the stadium it was loud and clear, #70 was announced eligible.
I think Brad Sham's Cowboys broadcast included the PA audio as well.
Thank you for stating this. I was there and heard 70 on the PA too. Not one dang whisper of 68. Detroit heard it too they just tried to be too sneaky it bit them in the butt and they are pissed.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
You said you had video of him doing it. Did you actually read what he said?
There's video of him making a physical gesture to report and he clearly talks to the ref. When asked what he said to the ref, he stated he reported.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
Lol. I said I have audio? Yeah, okay and I'm not sharing either. Let it remain a mystery forever.
Yes you did. You said you have video of him verbally reporting. Either you were claiming to have audio or you’re the world’s best lip reader. Or as is obvious you were lying and keep doing so. Do you have that proof from Decker you claimed to have?

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Yes you did. You said you have video of him verbally reporting. Either you were claiming to have audio or you’re the world’s best lip reader. Or as is obvious you were lying and keep doing so. Do you have that proof from Decker you claimed to have?
Sorry bro, but unless you're TMZ with a checkbook open I'm not parting with my audio I "said" I have that comes from the video footage readily out there.

I absolutely love how you hypocrite ref victims are so mad that we caught a break at a game-changing moment and now bend over backwards defending the refs here to preserve your imagined victim status to soften the blows of losses, lol. And you purport to lecture about lying? Why don't you ever discuss topics with me instead of sniping from the sidelines, fanboi? I'd love to have you Sideline Sallys in the ring. Are you going to end up like the dude that follows me around doing this for close to 5 years due to a debate long ago?

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
Sorry bro, but unless you're TMZ with a checkbook open I'm not parting with my audio I "said" I have that comes from the video footage readily out there.

I absolutely love how you hypocrite ref victims are so mad that we caught a break at a game-changing moment and now bend over backwards defending the refs here to preserve your imagined victim status to soften the blows of losses, lol. And you purport to lecture about lying? Why don't you ever discuss topics with me instead of sniping from the sidelines, fanboi? I'd love to have you Sideline Sallys in the ring. Are you going to end up like the dude that follows me around doing this for close to 5 years due to a debate long ago?

You said you had video of him verbally reporting. Still waiting on that.

You said he claimed to have reported after the game. Still waiting on that.

I understand you’d prefer to deflect and make sad threats to someone on the internet but this is just about you getting out in front of your skis, being completely wrong in every way and attacking me for calling you out as an agenda pigeon. And if you’re wondering why you’re trolling doesn’t get enough engagement this interaction where you claim something that’s easily disproven and then run from it for multiple pages while attacking the messenger might be a good place to start your inquiry.

So do you have that audio?

MarcusRock

Reaction score
You said you had video of him verbally reporting. Still waiting on that.

You said he claimed to have reported after the game. Still waiting on that.

I understand you’d prefer to deflect and make sad threats to someone on the internet but this is just about you getting out in front of your skis, being completely wrong in every way and attacking me for calling you out as an agenda pigeon. And if you’re wondering why you’re trolling doesn’t get enough engagement this interaction where you claim something that’s easily disproven and then run from it for multiple pages while attacking the messenger might be a good place to start your inquiry.

So do you have that audio?
How about you check the video that's readily out there as well as the quotes? When I debate, I'm talking with those who actually know these things about the topic, not just snipe from the sidelines while uninformed. The next topic you actually try to debate with me will be your first. Until then, keep up your sniping from the sidelines, Sally. It lets me know I'm making good points.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
"I did exactly what coach told me to do," Decker said. "Went to the ref, said, 'Report.'"​
You were saying? This is the softer version of you knowing nothing about the topic before you ran to the police here. Lol. Got a fanboi for life now, I'm afraid.
Man that’s great. It’s still not what you said though. You said you had video of him verbally reporting. Until you can find that you’re just deflecting. Poorly btw. Can you stop with the threats? I know I ruffled your agenda feathers but you aren’t threatening in any fashion. Everyone has a mental image of you and you’d get bowled by a stiff breeze.

Me: Quotes it before you.
You: This quote proves you know nothing.

My man is in his feels on this one

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Man that’s great. It’s still not what you said though. You said you had video of him verbally reporting. Until you can find that you’re just deflecting. Poorly btw. Can you stop with the threats? I know I ruffled your agenda feathers but you aren’t threatening in any fashion. Everyone has a mental image of you and you’d get bowled by a stiff breeze.
So I'm deflecting by catching you being ignorant of a topic you tried to wade into with no depth? Lawd! And I got my feathers ruffled but yet you went crying to the mods after being corrected? Ha! You're not living this down, bro. This is why you don't debate me. Because THAT happens, lol. Who cares what "everyone" thinks? "Everyone" just saw you try to step to me and get fact checked while you try to claim someone else is lying. That's as rich as you ref slanderers now turning into ref defenders. Anything else you want to "inform" me of on this topic? Lol.

Mark

Reaction score
I have feeling we’re going to hear - for some time - how their shady flub was the reason DET didn’t win the Super Bowl.

Rowdy1

Reaction score
I have feeling we’re going to hear - for some time - how their shady flub was the reason DET didn’t win the Super Bowl.
No doubt on that one. Even the fans at the stadium were yelling "Vegas wins again" This debacle will have life for months lol Maybe the Lions will get smoked the first round and everyone will hush.