Lions Fans Create Embarrassing Billboard

MarcusRock

Reaction score
The video that you said proved you correct doesn’t exist. You’re really hung up on avoiding that huh? Are you scared? Is the video in the room with us right now?
What's being avoided is that you didn't know what you were talking about and I'm the one that exposed you. Then you went running to the mods when you got your feelings hurt. But then to pretend you still have any credibility on this topic you were shown to know nothing about to think you can hold me to anything is laughable. So will you snipe at me from the sidelines again anytime soon? You fumbled around and then found out, didn't you? Lol.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
"I did exactly what coach told me to do," Decker said. "Went to the ref, said, 'Report.'"​
You were saying? This is the softer version of you knowing nothing about the topic before you ran to the police here. Lol. Got a fanboi for life now, I'm afraid.
I can't help but think Decker was barely audible, mumbling "report", rather than making himself clear to Allen. Also, I didn't read anything stating that he made the physical gesture, which I understand is required when reporting.

DripTooHard

Reaction score
I can't help but think Decker was barely audible, mumbling "report", rather than making himself clear to Allen. Also, I didn't read anything stating that he made the physical gesture, which I understand is required when reporting.
He put his hand near his chest but it didn’t look like an up and down motion. Watch the nfl video below…

DripTooHard

Reaction score
Here is the video of the ref calling out 70 as eligible. Brad Sham hears it in his booth, but no one on Lions team said a word and went on as normal. There was a full 25 seconds on the play clock when the announcement was made.

cowboyed

Reaction score
The NFL should fine Campbell and the Lions organization for the player eligibility subterfuge that could have had a Lions winning impact on the game with not even a minute left to play. Didn't they fine the Patriots and Belichick for some of their past cheating antics?

DripTooHard

Reaction score
The NFL should fine Campbell and the Lions organization for the player eligibility subterfuge that could have had a Lions winning impact on the game with not even a minute left to play. Didn't they fine the Patriots and Belichick for some of their past cheating antics?
What was funny was the number of media folks defending the Lions. They got what they deserved.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Nope, but it's clear 68 is talking to the ref and by his own report he states he talked to him. The on the field audio should have been recorded by NFL Films like they do for every game. Wonder if we'll ever hear it.
We won’t hear it if it makes the official and NFL look bad.

The league has gone to every effort to defend the call. Meanwhile they took disciplinary action on the officials.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He put his hand near his chest but it didn’t look like an up and down motion. Watch the nfl video below…

Agreed. He put his hand near the top of his stomach, for about a second and a half, but no up and down motion. I'm guessing that if he actually said "report" (which seems like an uncommon way to express it), he probably said it quietly... apparently too quietly.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
Agreed. He put his hand near the top of his stomach, for about a second and a half, but no up and down motion. I'm guessing that if he actually said "report" (which seems like an uncommon way to express it), he probably said it quietly... apparently too quietly.
So weird that someone would say they have proof that he verbally reported in that video. I couldn’t hear it but he must have some really good hearing

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So weird that someone would say they have proof that he verbally reported in that video. I couldn’t hear it but he must have some really good hearing
Well, he claims he said, "Report". He wouldn't lie, would he?
:laugh:
Seriously though, he probably did, but like I said, it was likely very quietly.

Rowdy1

Reaction score
Here is the video of the ref calling out 70 as eligible. Brad Sham hears it in his booth, but no one on Lions team said a word and went on as normal. There was a full 25 seconds on the play clock when the announcement was made.

Thank you for sharing that! I knew I heard it at the stadium. So, if I heard it as evidenced in this video that means the Lions did too and didn't even try to correct the situation. Then cried and cried when it was called back. Thats on them.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
Well, he claims he said, "Report". He wouldn't lie, would he?
:laugh:
Seriously though, he probably did, but like I said, it was likely very quietly.
Yeah probably said it super quietly where only Marcus could hear. Then you have Skipper running out and doing a very obvious signal. So one guy covers one half the other guy covers the other and then they blame the ref for choosing. Too clever by half