Lions Fans Create Embarrassing Billboard

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
So I'm deflecting by catching you being ignorant of a topic you tried to wade into with no depth? Lawd! And I got my feathers ruffled but yet you went crying to the mods after being corrected? Ha! You're not living this down, bro. This is why you don't debate me. Because THAT happens, lol. Who cares what "everyone" thinks? "Everyone" just saw you try to step to me and get fact checked while you try to claim someone else is lying. That's as rich as you ref slanderers now turning into ref defenders. Anything else you want to "inform" me of on this topic? Lol.
You lied though? You said he verbally reported to the ref on video. Here let me help you.

AND verbal declaration. 68 is on video doing that.

Where is your proof of this claim?

The internet tough guy act is awesome though. I’m visibly shaking from the thought you having this meltdown.

plasticman

Reaction score
What are they going to do with those signs when the Cowboys slaughter the Lions in the divisional round, 45-17 and Decker gives up three sacks?

MarcusRock

Reaction score
You lied though? You said he verbally reported to the ref on video. Here let me help you.

Where is your proof of this claim?

The internet tough guy act is awesome though. I’m visibly shaking from the thought you having this meltdown.
Are you still at this? At least have the dignity others have when they get pinned or shown they don't know what they're talking about during the debate and just stop responding.

And I'm the internet tough guy yet you stride in as if you have command of the topic and then immediately get body slammed and file a report to the mods over your bruised ego. Meltdown? Not I, bro. This went exactly as I claimed it would go if you tried to debate me. I'm just surprised it was that fast but that's what overcompensation does to one, lol.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
Are you still at this? At least have the dignity others have when they get pinned or shown they don't know what they're talking about during the debate and just stop responding.

And I'm the internet tough guy yet you stride in as if you have command of the topic and then immediately get body slammed and file a report to the mods over your bruised ego. Meltdown? Not I, bro. This went exactly as I claimed it would go if you tried to debate me. I'm just surprised it was that fast but that's what overcompensation does to one, lol.
So you don’t have that video? I’m not debating you. I’m proving that you’re a liar. Because you said something that isn’t true. The rest is just the tiniest sliver remaining of your ego coming to some tough realizations.

Rowdy1

Reaction score
What are they going to do with those signs when the Cowboys slaughter the Lions in the divisional round, 45-17 and Decker gives up three sacks?
We need a laughing button for posts like this. And man do I hope they get shown the door quickly and soundly in the playoffs. Then they can keep their danged signs ha ha.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
So you don’t have that video? I’m not debating you. I’m proving that you’re a liar. Because you said something that isn’t true. The rest is just the tiniest sliver remaining of your ego coming to some tough realizations.
You just got corrected by me, sideliner. You going to pretend that didn't just happen? Don't talk ego after that correction sent you whimpering to the mods. You don't even know the topic at hand. You can't prove anything to yourself, let alone me or anyone else. I suggest you go educate yourself on this and then comment. Lol.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
You just got corrected by me, sideliner. You going to pretend that didn't just happen? Don't talk ego after that correction sent you whimpering to the mods. You don't even know the topic at hand. You can't prove anything to yourself, let alone me or anyone else. Lol.

Show me this video Tyson. Or head back to the bench where you spent all your time on the field. I’m stepping to you in the parlance of your fellow kids. Just show me this video.

MarcusRock

Reaction score

Show me this video Tyson. Or head back to the bench where you spent all your time on the field. I’m stepping to you in the parlance of your fellow kids. Just show me this video.
Go find the video. It's in wide circulation. And look for it better than you went looking for the quote I corrected you on that sent you seeking refuge from the mods, lol. Again, I speak with those who know the details, not those who stride in trying to be snarky and then get shown they know nothing but surface details. Now I know why you only make angry snipes from the sidelines. Like I said though, I know I earned a more faithful fanboi tonight, lol.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
Go find the video. It's in wide circulation. And look for it better than you went looking for the quote I corrected you on that sent you seeking refuge from the mods, lol. Again, I speak with those who know the details, not those who stride in trying to be snarky and then get shown they know nothing but surface details. Now I know why you only make angry snipes from the sidelines. Like I said though, I know I earned a more faithful fanboi tonight, lol.
There’s video of him verbally reporting? Well goodness if only I was an expert to your level of extreme, ugh, lip reading skill, this never would have happened. Otherwise you’re just repeating your same lies. Can you post this video?

rambo2

Reaction score
There’s video of him verbally reporting? Well goodness if only I was an expert to your level of extreme, ugh, lip reading skill, this never would have happened. Otherwise you’re just repeating your same lies. Can you post this video?
It's funny that the league video shows 70 reporting by signal and the ref telling the defense that 70 is eligible.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Again, go find it. You need the work of educating yourself on these things so you won't come in as if you know what you're talking about before getting corrected by people like me, then whining to the mods when your ego gets bruised.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
Again, go find it. You need the work of educating yourself on these things so you won't come in as if you know what you're talking about before getting corrected by people like me, then whining to the mods when your ego gets bruised.
Why can’t you post it then? You said you have video. Then you said you didn’t. Now you’re saying you have it but you can’t post it? Is it a secret or something? This video would be much better proof of your superior knowledge than your unsolicited screams. Please just send the link proving this verbal report and we can all move on. You can go back to berating random strangers and telling everyone that you are smart.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Why can’t you post it then? You said you have video. Then you said you didn’t. Now you’re saying you have it but you can’t post it? Is it a secret or something? This video would be much better proof of your superior knowledge than your unsolicited screams. Please just send the link proving this verbal report and we can all move on. You can go back to berating random strangers and telling everyone that you are smart.
Lol. If I'm not smart, what are you having just been corrected by me? Even after being exposed you just pretend it didn't happen to carry on with your phony, "you're lying" schtick. You came in trying to play gotcha and got shown you don't know anything. Again, educate yourself for answers so you won't come here looking foolish. Will you dive in next time without investigating first? I hope so.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
Lol. If I'm not smart, what are you having just been corrected by me? Even after being exposed you just pretend it didn't happen to carry on with your phony, "you're lying" schtick. You came in trying to play gotcha and got shown you don't know anything. Again, educate yourself for answers so you won't come here looking foolish. Will you dive in next time without investigating first? I hope so.
That’s not a video Tyson. You said you had video. You can post it with or without the lamest insults I’ve ever heard and telling yourself that you’re smart. Or you can keep lying about it and deflecting.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
That’s not a video Tyson. You said you had video. You can post it with or without the lamest insults I’ve ever heard and telling yourself that you’re smart. Or you can keep lying about it and deflecting.
You need to go find it. Not researching is what got you into the position of thinking you could catch me in details only to be shown you don't know what in Hades you're talking about and then continuing your charade for 20 more posts to get further away from being schooled by me in Post 162, lol. This is why the sidelines will forever be your place.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
You need to go find it. Not researching is what got you into the position of thinking you could catch me in details only to be shown you don't know what in Hades you're talking about and then continuing your charade for 20 more posts to get further away from being schooled by me in Post 162, lol. This is why the sidelines will forever be your place.
It doesn’t exist though? Remember you were lying when you said it did? And I even have you admitting it. You’re special Tyson

MarcusRock

Reaction score
It doesn’t exist though? Remember you were lying when you said it did? And I even have you admitting it. You’re special Tyson
You wouldn't know what doesn't exist because you don't investigate before you enter a discussion. That's why I corrected you and then you went running to the mods when I let you know about it, lol.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
You wouldn't know what doesn't exist because you don't investigate before you enter a discussion. That's why I corrected you and then you went running to the mods when I let you know about it, lol.
The video that you said proved you correct doesn’t exist. You’re really hung up on avoiding that huh? Are you scared? Is the video in the room with us right now?