Listening to WIP Philadelphia tonight

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
lol, you clowns never give it a rest.

HUGE win, Dak puts up monster numbers, leads the team down for a TD in overtime but you can't get over yourselves for a few hours and celebrate before you start agreeing with the opposing teams opinions of the team they just lost to.
They are Romoholics who have turned to the Dark Side and have decided to side with opposing teams against the Cowboys as long as Dak is the starting Cowboys QB (or Garrett is still Head Coach... or Jerry is still alive and owner of the Cowboys). Trust me, my own stupid twin brother is one, and it takes a lot not to beat some sense into him for turning into a traitor.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
They are Romoholics who have turned to the Dark Side and have decided to side with opposing teams against the Cowboys as long as Dak is the starting Cowboys QB (or Garrett is still Head Coach... or Jerry is still alive and owner of the Cowboys). Trust me, my own stupid twin brother is one, and it takes a lot not to beat some sense into him for turning into a traitor.
Oh, God. There's two of ya? :lmao2:

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
If the calls and miss calls the Eagles got happened to us this board would be in a complete uproar. Refs being bad has been a common theme for years it’s the biggest issue that needs resolve in the league imo.
Save it. We are in an uproar when the Cowboys win or lose about the crappy officiating that has happened ALL YEAR, (and Last year), to the Cowboys and other teams. You can go tit for tat on any game about calls favoring a team and against a team. Point is, the refs are calling bad penalties and affecting outcome of some games.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I'm always on board, even with Dak.

I just try to look at what is REALLY happening.

How they didn't absolutely blow the Eagles out yesterday is beyond logic.
Very simple. Lots of dumb mistakes and penalties by so many, starting from Dak and going on down the starting list. The officials also didn't help. Regardless, this team has a fighting spirit and doesn't quit.

fansince68

Reaction score
I could not help myself. had to find out what they are saying.

1. The opening kickoff was an absolute joke. Got to admit - if it were the other way around, I'd be very upset also.

2. The Dallas Goeddert "Swim Move" was a BS call. They are screaming how there is not a call on the Cowboys because Goeddert's helmet came off.

3. Michael Bennett was an absolute beast. He had a great game.

4. Carson Wentz is regressing. Sounds like fans of another quarterback that played in AT&T Stadium tonight.

5. Dallas should have scored 40 points on the Eagles. They recognize Prescott is a joke. They thought Gallop could have had a big game like Cooper if Prescott did not over throw him three times.

6. This officiating crew needs to be reprimanded tomorrow. The host did point out several times that Dallas had 11 penalties for 111 yards.

7. The biggest issue for the Philly defense is the inability to get off the field on 3rd down. It has plagued them all season long.

8. The WIP Host said the first half of today's game was the worst in Eagles' history.

9. With the Rams only scoring 6 points tonight, they will be playing angry next week.
They got ALL the calls last season. As the champ you gotta make sure that bad calls, penalties etc do not turn the game for you.

Praxit

Reaction score
..Dak a joke almost threw for 500 yds, could have been 600+ if he connects with Gallup. Jealous and Envy, mans most prominent incentives.. lol

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Please. Woods clearly led with his shoulder not his head. People like you need to learn that it’s launching yourself with the crown of the helmet that is a penalty. Not shoulder tackling and having your face bump another players facemask that is a penalty. You can clearly see Woods shoulder and elbow come up and his head makes incidental contact.

Stop crying every time 2 guys helmets touch each other.
This is not launching or leading with the crown of the helmet.

:hammer:

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Dude you can choose whichever past time tickles your pickle but don't expect me to think this crap isnt weird.

There is a much larger conspiracy theory that the NFL and the refs are in Jerry's pocket. How much time are you spending debunking this with videos of calls that went against us?
Did you set them straight when they made up a call against us and moved out of comfortable FG range against the Commanders?

Or are you just a troll to fellow cowboys fans?

I guess if I was on those boards with emotional hyenas screaming about a conspiracy with absolutely no proof whatsoever I'd be providing evidence there to the contrary. But I'm here, so ....

MarcusRock

Reaction score
He's a troll. Been trolling since the old boards.

LOL. If I'm a troll then you need some professional help for your grasp of reality. You were a blind Romo hater on the other boards so now you have to be a Dak lover to keep that carousel going. You see slights to Dak that aren't even there when people make them. When you can finally hold 2 thoughts at the same time instead of your straight line logic, then you'll be in a position to call someone a troll.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
LOL. If I'm a troll then you need some professional help for your grasp of reality. You were a blind Romo hater on the other boards so now you have to be a Dak lover to keep that carousel going. You see slights to Dak that aren't even there when people make them. When you can finally hold 2 thoughts at the same time instead of your straight line logic, then you'll be in a position to call someone a troll.
Hey, Mr. Troll, I accurately called Romo's early years out for going Hollywood. Time proved that to be true. I also supported Romo during his initial starting opportunity in 2006 and especially during his later years once he got married and took the game fully seriously. Too bad his body was breaking down by that point. I would be bashing Dak too if he suddenly started going Hollywood and letting it affect his potential & performance. Talented athletes should not be seeking the limelight before they have actually won a Super Bowl or two. You only have one chance of a lifetime playing/starring for the Dallas Cowboys. Such an opportunity should not be wasted. I call it like I see it.

Last edited:

maxdallasfan

Reaction score
I listened about 1 minute today. All they are doing is complaining about the refs. Well guess what, that joke of a team had lots of help, ahem, refs, last year on their way to the most flukish SB victory of all time.

Kaiser

Reaction score
I guess if I was on those boards with emotional hyenas screaming about a conspiracy with absolutely no proof whatsoever I'd be providing evidence there to the contrary. But I'm here, so ....

And where are these posts? The holding calls from last year is documented but you refuse to read Percy's posts.

This year there have been a few scattered posts that the refs are against Dallas, but the vast majority are that the calls are bad accross the board. But you and the Junior College guy jump into every thread calling people conspiracy nuts when they are posting the exact opposite.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
And where are these posts? The holding calls from last year is documented but you refuse to read Percy's posts.

This year there have been a few scattered posts that the refs are against Dallas, but the vast majority are that the calls are bad accross the board. But you and the Junior College guy jump into every thread calling people conspiracy nuts when they are posting the exact opposite.

I read percy's posts at a prior time and they say nothing on their own if you aren't crunching numbers for all NFL teams and just shortcut to a "Hmm, that looks funny so let's just take another shortcut to a conspiracy." The other thing is, you provided those numbers to avoid answering the million dollar question concerning those holding calls which was how often does a stretch like that occur for teams from year to year which I busted you lying about. So if you get caught lying in trying to promote a theory, it says a lot about the strength of that theory which only had filled-in suppositions to begin with.

Kaiser

Reaction score
I read percy's posts at a prior time and they say nothing on their own if you aren't crunching numbers for all NFL teams and just shortcut to a "Hmm, that looks funny so let's just take another shortcut to a conspiracy." The other thing is, you provided those numbers to avoid answering the million dollar question concerning those holding calls which was how often does a stretch like that occur for teams from year to year which I busted you lying about. So if you get caught lying in trying to promote a theory, it says a lot about the strength of that theory which only had filled-in suppositions to begin with.

Like I said, you didn't read any of it.

And you wonder why every person here but the other troll ..... thinks you are a troll.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Philly had a goose egg on the scoreboard at halftime. Wentz’s “nonexistent run game” consisted of 3 carries for 30 yards at the half (Josh Adams).

So no, it wasn’t the run game that was Philly’s problem. It was their average QB who couldn’t convert a 3rd down to save his life.

Dak, by the way, passed for 23 first downs.

Wentz passed for 12.

The Cowboys controlled the clock 2:1, of course there will be a contrast is the offensive numbers. Lol, smh.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Like I said, you didn't read any of it.

And you wonder why every person here but the other troll ..... thinks you are a troll.

Quick!

Who’s dumber, you or Nav22?

You’re still dodging Marcus’ question because you got caught, ONCE AGAIN, talking out your arse you twit.