Looks like a soft Taco with no flavor

erod

Reaction score
Hicks. Kendricks stinks now. Something happened to that kid after his first couple of years.
Oh, the Texas kid. Yeah, he can play.

Kendricks is salvageable. I wish he was here.

Sydla

Reaction score
like it has been mentioned, jaylon's speed is like that of a DB so 3 LB including Jaylon is like 2 LB and a DB with the size of a LB

And that's all great and everything but that's not something Marinelli really does.

When he goes three DL, he pretty much goes 8 man drops.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
I don't care what anyone thinks, Taco looks like a massive bust to me. Looks like he doesn't even
belong on the field.

Many people questioned this pick to begin with. I didn't know much about him so I reserved judgement. I did think Watt was the smarter pick at the time because I was familiar with him and saw him do damage at Wisconsin. The only game I saw much of Taco in was the Ohio St game to end the year. He did look very good there but from some of my Michigan buddies, that game was the outlier. He did not play like that for most the season.

Right now, he looks undersized and slow. I give Dallas the benefit of the doubt with their 1st round picks over the years. Besides Claiborne, they have been spot on. But man, he doesn't look good at all so far. He looks to much like a raw, undeveloped project for a 1st round pick. Tapper who was a 4th rounder already looks better.

waldoputty

Reaction score
Many people questioned this pick to begin with. I didn't know much about him so I reserved judgement. I did think Watt was the smarter pick at the time because I was familiar with him and saw him do damage at Wisconsin. The only game I saw much of Taco in was the Ohio St game to end the year. He did look very good there but from some of my Michigan buddies, that game was the outlier. He did not play like that for most the season.

Right now, he looks undersized and slow. I give Dallas the benefit of the doubt with their 1st round picks over the years. Besides Claiborne, they have been spot on. But man, he doesn't look good at all so far. He looks to much like a raw, undeveloped project for a 1st round pick. Tapper who was a 4th rounder already looks better.

Watt is the safer pick to have someone contribute this year in terms of generating pressure on 3 and long.