Looks like we are the 5 seed

starfan1

Reaction score
They can, but it won't be easy. They dodged a bullet against the Seahawks. The Seahawks showed that they could help the Cowboys going forward.
Can’t have optimism round here got to be pessimistic I mean realist lol

starfan1

Reaction score
It's not impossible that the Panthers win out.

The Cowboys can not win out.
You know you are most likely correct but if they score more points than the other team there you go

I’ll worry about 5 seed when we’ve sewn that up until then I’ll hold out hope

Stranger things happen

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You know you are most likely correct but if they score more points than the other team there you go

I’ll worry about 5 seed when we’ve sewn that up until then I’ll hold out hope

Stranger things happen
"Stranger things happen"

The last resort for fans when it's painfully obvious their team will fall short.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Your funny
5547862c6bb3f73e7933ba2f

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
They had no one playing QB, because Philly’s pass rush kept getting to him and injured him. San Francisco would have lost that game anyway. You’re dreaming if you think San Francisco is going to go to Philly and maul them by 21 points. lol
How did this turn out for you? Am I still dreaming? Hey take this to the bank The Cowboys are going to kill Philly next week.

doomsday9084

Reaction score
Posting the same thing here that I posted in other threads.

Dallas has to beat Philly for there to be a conversation. Philly has to lose to another team after that. They play NY twice, Arizona and Seattle.

No matter who that team is, the tie breaker flips back to Dallas even if Dallas loses to Miami or Buffalo.

Dallas does not have to win out to win the division. They need to beat Philadelphia and Washington. Probably Detroit too (if Philly's loss is to NY, the Detroit loss wouldn't hurt Dallas).

_sturt_

Reaction score
Count me with those who think the Seahawks have a puncher's chance vs. both the Niners and the Eagles. There I said it.

Niners only because hubris has a funny way of overtaking teams after big wins, and bringing them back to earth... and not just when the Cowboys play ARZ.

Eagles both because that game is in Seattle, and because if SEA can take us to the last minute of a game and almost win, hard to see why they'd be unable to do the same vs. Philly.

Mind you, I only think they're going to win one of the two, but I think they're going to win one of the two.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
How did this turn out for you? Am I still dreaming? Hey take this to the bank The Cowboys are going to kill Philly next week.
I’m sure you’re the type that just throws things at the wall and hope it sticks. You were off by a couple of points. Lol If we don’t kill them next week. I’ll be back with your quote to remind you. :thumbup:

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
I’m sure you’re the type that just throws things at the wall and hope it sticks. You were off by a couple of points. Lol If we don’t kill them next week. I’ll be back with your quote to remind you. :thumbup:
Nope not that kind of person I have said it all year the Eagles are the biggest frauds. Should have 5 losses.

Chasing6

Reaction score
How about we just let it play out from week to week and enjoy the ride? So many teams are already eliminated.

Anything can happy and has already happened. Wild card teams have won the SB before.