Game Day Los Angeles Chargers at Dallas Cowboys | Postgame Thread

pitt33

Reaction score
5 interceptions against the charges' practice squad .

Why is there any doubt left ?
You obviously don’t like him.

That’s ok. I don’t like any of the quarterbacks currently playing for the Cowboys.

For Gods sake Jerry stop this nonsense and go get a bonafide NFL quarterback.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Let me back? I was never gone. I was just kicked out of the thread because you reported me. lol. Why not talk about Lance? Right now?
You don't understand.

It's not about Lance. It was never about Lance. If Lance wasn't here it would be about Rush or whoever else is the 3rd QB.

It's about the same thing it's always been about.

Anybody but what we have now.

NDGAEDE

Reaction score
Most people seem to be highlighting the negatives and disregarding the positives. I seen a lot of improvement from game one, and I seen at least 3 passes that were elite level throws, one should have been a touchdown.
There were some positives, true. But we highlight the negatives because they're overwhelming. Especially coming from a former top 5 pick, one we gave up a 4th rounder for.

Pretty sure everyone's ready to throw in the towel on Fehoko after two years of nothing. Or any recent 4th rounder for that matter. I understand and appreciate that QB is different, but you have to call it at some point. Lance has had plenty of time in the NFL to learn how to complete simple passes and even somewhat read a defense. He can't do either on a consistent basis.

He needs to be someone else's project.

mmohican29

Reaction score
I just think this fanbase is Dak'd out. He's a good QB, but he's not going to get us the 6th.

I'm willing to move on. I'm willing to take some lumps with Lance as a bridge to a high draft pick. Maybe he develops with reps and better personnel to distribute the football to.

If not- we won't win the SB we weren't going to win anyway.

#4 had his chance @ SF and played worse than Ben Dinucci in his 1st NFL start.

Then- sitting in the 2nd seed in last year's playoffs: again played like a total bum.

I've seen enough. If he's under center for the Cowboys: I'll root for him to do well.

But if he's not- I'll shed no tears as he'll be just another decent QB that couldn't get it done.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
the fans that were thrilled last year are going to be estatic for this year, the mediocrity just rolled over.

4lifecowboy

Reaction score
There were some positives, true. But we highlight the negatives because they're overwhelming. Especially coming from a former top 5 pick, one we gave up a 4th rounder for.

Pretty sure everyone's ready to throw in the towel on Fehoko after two years of nothing. Or any recent 4th rounder for that matter. I understand and appreciate that QB is different, but you have to call it at some point. Lance has had plenty of time in the NFL to learn how to complete simple passes and even somewhat read a defense. He can't do either on a consistent basis.

He needs to be someone else's project.
Disagree, he did some dynamic things today.
The interception were bad, but many QB have done that. It was a bad day in that aspect, but he threw some big boy passes today that got me very excited. Need to see him with better receivers before I give up on him.

4lifecowboy

Reaction score
I just think this fanbase is Dak'd out. He's a good QB, but he's not going to get us the 6th.

I'm willing to move on. I'm willing to take some lumps with Lance as a bridge to a high draft pick. Maybe he develops with reps and better personnel to distribute the football to.

If not- we won't win the SB we weren't going to win anyway.

#4 had his chance @ SF and played worse than Ben Dinucci in his 1st NFL start.

Then- sitting in the 2nd seed in last year's playoffs: again played like a total bum.

I've seen enough. If he's under center for the Cowboys: I'll root for him to do well.

But if he's not- I'll shed no tears as he'll be just another decent QB that couldn't get it done.
That's where I'm at...

basel90

Reaction score
That's a wrap! Please keep it within the guidelines.
New threads with short posts will either be automatically merged into this thread or deleted.
Short posts should be made as replies in existing threads (
link).
As expected and as indicated earlier . Another wasted pick on QB who cannot and will not improve over time. No wonder why 49ers let him go so quickly . Jerry trying to outsmart the system and prove he can find gems etc . We have seen this movie before.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
How did Deuce do?

Best RB on the team today. 9 attempts, 53 yards. Patient and let blocks happen. Ground out tough yards through the middle of the field. Caught a few punts.

I literally think his first half kicked up a roster spot for him. After a great first half, he was done for, besides being sent out to catch punts.

phildadon86

Reaction score
You don't understand.

It's not about Lance. It was never about Lance. If Lance wasn't here it would be about Rush or whoever else is the 3rd QB.

It's about the same thing it's always been about.

Anybody but what we have now.
Yeah and what you don’t get is that the front office won’t admit they are wrong. They will double down and triple down before that. That’s been my argument the whole time.

mmohican29

Reaction score
I will say this on Lance:

1) I wouldn't give up on him. Kid makes plays and moves the football consistently.

2) I don't see him as a non-NFL caliber player, and I think the 4th Rd pick in exchange for his potential was fair.

3) He has a long, long way to go to be a real threat to teams with an elite QB- but will be able to beat teams that lack one.

Soooo... basically he's Dak Prescott. But I indeed have given up on Dak.

NDGAEDE

Reaction score
Disagree, he did some dynamic things today.
The interception were bad, but many QB have done that. It was a bad day in that aspect, but he threw some big boy passes today that got me very excited. Need to see him with better receivers before I give up on him.
It was great to see his TD throw and run. My problem is the routine throws. He doesn't consistently throw the ball or find receivers. He appears lost within 3 seconds. He shouldn't be this far behind and is a liability to the team if given no room to run.