Game Day Los Angeles Chargers at Dallas Cowboys | Postgame Thread

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Most people seem to be highlighting the negatives and disregarding the positives. I seen a lot of improvement from game one, and I seen at least 3 passes that were elite level throws, one should have been a touchdown.
U know why

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
We arent getting rid of Dak for Lance. We would be getting rid of Dak because he sucks and wants too much money.

Trey would just be the placeholder

Trey would have us going 0-17, and the NFL would punish us for obvious tanking practices if they saw us doing that.

gtb1943

Reaction score
Most people seem to be highlighting the negatives and disregarding the positives. I seen a lot of improvement from game one, and I seen at least 3 passes that were elite level throws, one should have been a touchdown.
He would need about a 500% improvement to make a good NFL starting QB
mechanics are bad
processes slow
locks onto receivers
peripheral vision is bad as well; never sees defenders right there

lwehlers

Reaction score
Just put him in as a RB and occasional trick play for him to pass.
There is not question he is a good runner and electric when he is on the move...however his passing is so inconsistent that is not conducive to a winning game.
need to have wr reverse plays for lance he can run in space really well. lance is better then turpin is at running reverse plays.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Ok. So we all know Lance sucks. Anybody other than the QB stand out in a positive way? I hear Deuce played pretty well? Anyone else or was this game just a bunch of 3rd string bubble guys?

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Ok. So we all know Lance sucks. Anybody other than the QB stand out in a positive way? I hear Deuce played pretty well? Anyone else or was this game just a bunch of 3rd string bubble guys?
6 total turnovers. Defense was middling at best with a few good plays. Disappointing even for Home Depot level players.

BHendri5

Reaction score
He's good, I'm not concerned about the 5 ints, that's shows that he needs more playing time. Shows that he has not played a lot of football since high school

chicago JK

Reaction score
Not this game, but disappointing we did not see one carry of either Dowdle or Zeke. Dowdle should have given more pressure to win his job. Neither are good enough to sit out. If we were to bring someone else in via trade, I assume he would take Dowdle spot. Zeke is probably better than Freeman but I would have liked to see him proven.

Deuce is our best back, but not sure if he can take on a huge workload.

Kolemmitt

Reaction score
Lance with 5 INTs in a Preseason game and doing it against many defenders who won't be on the Chargers roster by the time the regular season starts. :facepalm:

True. And, it's not just the talent he was facing. Imagine if the defensive coordinator was actually trying to mix up and hide coverages. It would have five INTs in the first half
Trey is not the answer.