Game Day Los Angeles Chargers at Dallas Cowboys | Postgame Thread

Chasing6

Reaction score
I guess you dont remember 1990. That is when I learned to hate Laufenburgh as much as you can "Hate," any athlete.
I don't hate any athlete. Well maybe Lebron now that I think about it.

I hate the trade for an athlete that will never play a single down for the Cowboys.

GINeric

Reaction score
We arent getting rid of Dak for Lance. We would be getting rid of Dak because he sucks and wants too much money.

Trey would just be the placeholder

I got two questions for the people who says Dak sucks, yet none of them have been able to answer these questions.

Maybe you can help....

1. How can a quarterback suck and manage to be top 10, become an All-Pro, and an MVP candidate.... and he's done these things without a functioning running. How can a player who sucks do these things?

2. If quarterbacks who suck can do all those things listed above, please provide me with the names of other perennial top 10, All-Pro, MVP candidate quarterbacks who've sucked and accomplished these things without a functioning running game. What are these quarterback's names?

RonWashington

Reaction score
The first play from scrimmage Chargers the edge containment & pursuit atrocious which resulted in a long needless TD run that should have been no more then perhaps a first down run .

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
323 yards passing.....90 yards rushing

Harassed all day....no one making plays...nor getting open.

Throwing to guys named Racey McMath...and Snoop

My God....talk about setting up a player for failure.
Think about if Lance had completed that last pass, how different everyone would be feeling about him right now.

Remember how long Tony sat on the bench? And he had a full college career.

I'd love Lance if we had just drafted him with that pick and we could PS him and develop him.

Look at the tape, Lance, and see what you did wrong.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Yeah, second in MVP voting. Guy is horrendous.
Yall are going to die on this hill. Yall told me Jalen Hurts sucks, yet he had more first place votes for mvp in 22 than Dak had in 23.

Yall always tell me Lamar Jackson sucks and he actually won the award twice.

Cam Newton won an mvp. Yall told me he sucks too.

Carson wentz got more first place votes in 2017 while only playing 13 games, and yall always say he sucks.

So which is it?

Dak played the worst pass defense in the league and ran up his numbers against horrible teams.

Where was this second in the mvp guy against the packers, bills, dolphins, and niners??

ghst187

Reaction score
I got two questions for the people who says Dak sucks, yet none of them have been able to answer these questions.

Maybe you can help....

1. How can a quarterback suck and manage to be top 10, become an All-Pro, and an MVP candidate.... and he's done these things without a functioning running. How can a player who sucks do these things?

2. If quarterbacks who suck can do all those things listed above, please provide me with the names of other perennial top 10, All-Pro, MVP candidate quarterbacks who've sucked and accomplished these things without a functioning running game. What are these quarterback's names?
I think what people mean by saying he sucks is that whenever they play the best teams, he wilts and plays horribly. He rolls up the stats and awards against bad NYG and Wash teams and then can't find a WR who’s not an opposing DB in the playoffs and against the elite teams. He is what he is….and turns out that 2016 was probably the best shot we had with Dak, back when we had a solid running game and Dak was still mobile. He will never get to the promised land on his arm alone.