Twitter: LVE Is Not Happy About The Way Ya'll Seem Excited To Be Rid Of Jaylon

kevinhickey

Reaction score

You know I can see his point. Jaylon was a great teammate and person. He was proud to be a Cowboy. He tried to overcome his injury and he worked his butt off to make it happen. He played well for us in the past. The problem for Jaylon is that the great QB's found his weakness and took advantage of it on the field. I think after his playing days are over; he would tell you that he was a liability on the field. I think Jerry was hoping that Quinn could fix him and that turned out as a release. Lets hope Cox can step in and take over his job.

ultron

Reaction score
It’s kinda sad how football players are treated all the way around. These kids work their whole lives to make it to the big stage of one of the most physically brutal sports in the world. They continue to get bigger and faster as evolution continues and if they don’t perform at an extremely high level consistently - the fans of the team are the first ones to start piling on. Jaylon’s injury was supposed to end his career in 2015/16 - it’s a minor miracle that he ever played 1 snap of professional football, but he worked to get back out there and in 2018 or 19 had the same exact stats as Luke Kuechley. Say what you will about him, but I’ve met him in person and he’s extremely humble and just a nice guy. I hope he fits in with the Packers system and lives a long healthy life because he really is a good dude.

Reactions: BAT

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Fans pay the bills and have the right to express their opinions. If LVE is hurt by this he needs to get a crappy job, so he understands how good he has it.
who cares who pays the bills. He has the same right to complain about the fans as the fans have to complain about players. Look how many people responded to this thread. Obviously, people are ok with whining about players, but they get butt hurt when the player complains about fans.

Fans are cupcakes, cant take a little criticism from players???????????

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
LVE only verbalized what they were all feeling.

This Cowboys team is extremely tight group.

And that's a good thing.

tunahelper

Reaction score
who cares who pays the bills. He has the same right to complain about the fans as the fans have to complain about players. Look how many people responded to this thread. Obviously, people are ok with whining about players, but they get butt hurt when the player complains about fans.

Fans are cupcakes, cant take a little criticism from players???????????

LVE is the hurt willow, but he is likely looking for another shoulder.

8FOR!3

Reaction score
Fans tend to make it personal, players form bonds with each other so I get where he is coming from.

That’s true. I was frustrated with how Jaylon was playing but I’m not “excited” that he’s off the team. I do think LVE comes across as whiney but I do understand that it probably doesn’t feel good when people are happy to see your friend/coworker lose their job. The way Marcus Wiley explained it was that it wasn’t a lack of hard work from Jaylon too he probably just lost a step from injuries. So I genuinely feel bad. At the same time I get why he took the guaranteed money, I also get why the team did choose to cut him.

zerofill

Reaction score
Lost a lot of respect for that kid... I say kid, because he obviously hasn't become a man yet.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
Do you know how many players we took a chance On throughout history. It was exactly the correct draft pick. Did you watch Jalen‘s career when he was with Notre Dame. He was as good as Parsons

No it was not. See Jacksonville Jaguars LB Myles Jack. He was actually running making plays at LB, S, and RB. He was diagnosed with a cartilage issue in his knee. I posted that Jack was going to have the better and longer career that the seriously injured that could not run and make plays at LB, Jaylon Smith. Myles Jack was making interceptions in AFC Championship games when Smith was not on the field.

Bruce Carter, Sean Lee, Jaylon Smith, are all one legged LBs that were not risking second round picks. Unavailable (injured) is just as bad as unreliable (drug/mental issues). You can get unit or team chemistry out of either.

Again, it is not Jaylon Smith's fault, it is Jerry Dumbo GM Jones fault. No offset language for a salary of a on legged LB? Really!

Last edited:

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If LCE couldn't see how bad Jaylon is then he should be gone also.
That’s still not the point. People just don’t get it . According to some of the fans let’s get rid of the entire team. LMAO

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
And this is why you think it's ok to talk crap about these guys. Don't say on the internet what you wouldn't say to their faces.

Are you saying fan reaction or LVE's comments? If you post on social media you can't expect no reaction.