Man shot outside stadium has died

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
What lol, seriously? Need I remind of the words of Edmond Burke... "Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing." I will not idly stand by and do nothing when evil is happening before me. That's the mentality that stopped the attack on the train in France a few months back. Maybe it's just my military training but I have stopped several fights from escalating in my lifetime. I've even had a gun pulled on me and I summarily relieved that person of their gun possession and gave it to the authorities. If you are too much of a coward to stop evil then just say so.

Coward? Please. A fight is not necessarily evil if it is between two consenting adults. If you want to get involved, good on you but that doesn't mean someone that doesn't is a coward.

jwitten82

Reaction score
If you want to stay there and make sure no ones else gets involved then sure... and you can take part in paying for the property damage and medical bills that you allowed to happen.

Why would I help pay property and medicals bills of I had nothing to do with it? Like I said this is two grown men, not little kids. Theyre not my resonsibility

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Why would I help pay property and medicals bills of I had nothing to do with it? Like I said this is two grown men, not little kids. Theyre not my resonsibility

Tell that to the courts, I've seen it done before and applauded the decision.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Didn't Texas execute a mentally challenged guy once, or was that Illinois?

They ALL claim mental issues............it's their last hope for a stay/clemency after SCOTUS denies their last appeal.

Most go nuts AFTER being on Death Row due to the confinement. 23 hour lockdown. 1 hour to recreate.

One dude plucked his own eye out and ate it. Right in front of the warden. Sane as a saint when he went in.

This is off topic............sorry.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
They ALL claim mental issues............it's their last hope for a stay/clemency after SCOTUS denies their last appeal.

Most go nuts AFTER being on Death Row due to the confinement. 23 hour lockdown. 1 hour to recreate.

One dude plucked his own eye out and ate it. Right in front of the warden. Sane as a saint when he went in.

This is off topic............sorry.

that is mentally ill, not mentally challenged

Junglist

Reaction score
Horrible. Disgusting.

Who knew it was safer to go to a road game than a home game?

This is is one incident. I've seen a fight once, but they are rare; the guy was trying to steal a generator in front of everybody. Ours is probably the safest stadium to be at.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I'm not to sure about that... I'm pretty sure I recall somewhere in my military training something about how to kill with pointed finger.

You mean the three-finger death punch!!!!??? I half been hoping to use that but i cant bring myself to doing it on a humant being. If only a really bad guy would come by . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.