Many whiners. most of you got what you wanted

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I sat and watched/listened to so many of you whine and bi... and JG. Called him the "Clapper." Complained about everything he did. He got let go, we brought in a "Super Bowl," winning coach with a "Proven track record." I said it then that change for the sake of change means nothing. So is MM doing things differently than JG? What exactly is it that MM is doing DIFFERENTKY than JG? What is he doing that is different than JG? Truth is, hardly none in here can say. We arent at practice, we arent in meetings.

Our Oline has been decimated by injuries. Dak(who I have always been skeptical of, mostly over the contract issue) played great, for the most part(turnovers) but he could definitely move the ball and put points on the board even with that Oline. He went down, and Dalton, who was pretty much universally applauded when the Cowbosy brought him in, by both the media and those on this board. He has looked like garbage.... but how was anyone to know that was going to happen?

Our defense is just bad. We have no pass rush, and our line just gets gashed up the middle. Because we have no rush, our DBs look even worse. My point is simple. You got what you want. JG is gone, MM showed up and what happened?

JBS

Reaction score
I sat and watched/listened to so many of you whine and bi... and JG. Called him the "Clapper." Complained about everything he did. He got let go, we brought in a "Super Bowl," winning coach with a "Proven track record." I said it then that change for the sake of change means nothing. So is MM doing things differently than JG? What exactly is it that MM is doing DIFFERENTKY than JG? What is he doing that is different than JG? Truth is, hardly none in here can say. We arent at practice, we arent in meetings.

Our Oline has been decimated by injuries. Dak(who I have always been skeptical of, mostly over the contract issue) played great, for the most part(turnovers) but he could definitely move the ball and put points on the board even with that Oline. He went down, and Dalton, who was pretty much universally applauded when the Cowbosy brought him in, by both the media and those on this board. He has looked like garbage.... but how was anyone to know that was going to happen?

Our defense is just bad. We have no pass rush, and our line just gets gashed up the middle. Because we have no rush, our DBs look even worse. My point is simple. You got what you want. JG is gone, MM showed up and what happened?

This post doesn't sound stupid to you? You are comparing a guy who did nothing in ten years to a guy who has done nothing in 7 games..if it doesn't sound stupid to you, it should

Motorola

Reaction score

Hmmm...seems you don't realize your rant documents that the new coach and his staff is starting behind the eightball - no standard off-season, no standard preseason to really evaluate the FAs brought in, implement the new defense - and see how the players perform in the exhibition games. Then having the team's strength - the OLine - get decimated early on at the regular season start
Oh - I forgot - starting QB is now out until next spring.
About Jason Garrett:

Owner\GM Jones eased his franchise-family friend into the team hierarchy
--then set him up to ursurp the HC role.
A decade in charge - pedestrian playoff results. The 2019 stumble and fall from 6-4 1st place to 8-8 and out of the postseason sealed his fate.
(BTW - how's the Giants OC doing in the Meaddowlands?)
I am not one of 'the whiners'. Waiting to see if the staff and players can come together and maybe - just maybe - get going in the season's 2nd half.
I know - tall order. But the division rivals are in the same boat.
(PHL is a leg up, though -- QB position).

Last edited:

Reid1boys

Reaction score
This post doesn't sound stupid to you? You are comparing a guy who did nothing in ten years to a guy who has done nothing in 7 games..if it doesn't sound stupid to you, it should
MM in his last 2.5 years is 13-21-1.

JBond

Reaction score

Whatever. Get used to it.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Give it a rest. He caused a lot if this gong show

stilltheguru

Reaction score
@Idgit
Will the good coach still be an underling next year? How about 2 years from now? Do you know something the NFL doesn't? Yeah ok

garyo1954

Reaction score
When the Eagles reach 24, we'll be on the path to NFL Immortality!

JBond

Reaction score
I prefer to think of myself as a winer....red typically
winery near me

First Google search in a new town with the wife traveling with me. Otherwise it is airport liquor store.

Damn Dallas Cowboys.