Mark Schlereth rips Jerry Jones over Trey Lance trade

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Did anyone see first things first when the ex coach said one of team owners told him he needs to pass the ball more. It was not a suggestion but an order. Outside of Dallas people are clueless of what Jerry is all about. ESPN say Dallas is disrespectful towards Dak, please. :facepalm:

Wangchung83

Reaction score
I knew it was going to be a homer that posted this kind of jazz. After the last two years and losing the way he did to San Fran both years, DK just need to do his talking on the field. The homers they just need to let the haters post whatever they want bc they have no ground to stand on. It’s ridiculous to think Lance could start just line it’s ridiculous to post an article that evaluates him after what 7 games. Point is everyone shut up and watch football, Dak needs to play better in the postseason that where success will be measured. If he can’t overcome his Demons the homers don’t get another year of trying to convince the haters he will be better next year..that song is over. Until then just watch the games and root for us to go deep in the playoffs. No more excuses it’s our time

Buzzbait

Reaction score
You are exactly right! Had Philthy done this, oh Howie is a genius! Because it's Dallas "oh Jerry doesn't know what he's doing, it's always something, bad move"! Just a bunch of overreaction....
I think you're right on. Some people just love to hate the Cowboys.

krs1bro

Reaction score
I read some of the posts here and its so common for mediocre " expert analyst" Yawn, . just another day in their world to make some kind of controversy regarding DC. Please go flip some burgers bro. I hope no one is buying into this crap.
Since JJ bought the team in 1989 he doesn't consult anyone if he is determined to make some kind of splash happen. lets all take the good with the bad here. IMO good move for the team moving forward. We have seen worse from Yoda. Think about it DC nation. Go Boys!!! Win in spite of the negative press and occasional JJ moves. Sooner or later the football gods will deliver us to a SB win.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I read some of the posts here and its so common for mediocre " expert analyst" Yawn, . just another day in their world to make some kind of controversy regarding DC. Please go flip some burgers bro. I hope no one is buying into this crap.
Since JJ bought the team in 1989 he doesn't consult anyone if he is determined to make some kind of splash happen. lets all take the good with the bad here. IMO good move for the team moving forward. We have seen worse from Yoda. Think about it DC nation. Go Boys!!! Win in spite of the negative press and occasional JJ moves. Sooner or later the football gods will deliver us to a SB win.
Do you think the 49ers called Jerry directly?

DuncanIso

Reaction score
I knew it was going to be a homer that posted this kind of jazz. After the last two years and losing the way he did to San Fran both years, DK just need to do his talking on the field. The homers they just need to let the haters post whatever they want bc they have no ground to stand on. It’s ridiculous to think Lance could start just line it’s ridiculous to post an article that evaluates him after what 7 games. Point is everyone shut up and watch football, Dak needs to play better in the postseason that where success will be measured. If he can’t overcome his Demons the homers don’t get another year of trying to convince the haters he will be better next year..that song is over. Until then just watch the games and root for us to go deep in the playoffs. No more excuses it’s our time
With TLance on the team..

There’s a deadline for Dak now.

GINeric

Reaction score

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
When you have to make a decision, spur the moment, you do what you think is right. I’m sure he told everyone the moment he had a chance to. And some during the entire progress of the decision. It’s a fourth round draft pick , lmao

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
When you have to make a decision, spur the moment, you do what you think is right. I’m sure he told everyone the moment he had a chance to. And some during the entire progress of the decision. It’s a fourth round draft pick , lmao
Jerry keeps doing things his own way without informing his head coach or getting his head coach's input whether it's a good idea or not. At this point, Jerry might as well coach the team by himself. That's what y'all are excusing/supporting. How has that worked out since Jimmy? It's why Jimmy left. Anyone supporting Jerry's move should never complain anymore about why the Cowboys haven't reached even a conference championship game in 28 years and counting.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Jerry keeps doing things his own way without informing his head coach or getting his head coach's input whether it's a good idea or not. At this point, Jerry might as well coach the team by himself. That's what y'all are excusing/supporting. How has that worked out since Jimmy? It's why Jimmy left. Anyone supporting Jerry's move should never complain anymore about why the Cowboys haven't reached even a conference championship game in 28 years and counting.
It’s never a good idea not to inform your head coach what you’re doing . But you never hear me complain. Either way.

BigCowboysHomer

Reaction score
Trey Lance is the NFL’s biggest bust ever, and the 49ers know it. After giving up a ludicrous THREE 1st round picks to move up to acquire him, Trey has done nothing but struggle, and was ultimately sent to the Cowboys. What was the final straw? Well, it was just one drive in the Raiders preseason game that cemented Lance’s fate. This week’s episode uses the coaches all 22 to analyze ex 49ers Quarterback Trey Lance’s struggles in the NFL.