Twitter: McCarthy: Dak is not in a slump

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
To be in a slump, you have to presume his previous play was the norm. Dak is just being Dak.
six games where he was great throw that away The problem with being a negative Nancy. Nothing you say can hold water. Because it’s just not Factual it’s just pure hate ignorance

khiladi

Reaction score
six games where he was great throw that away The problem with being a negative Nancy. Nothing you say can hold water. Because it’s just not Factual it’s just pure hate ignorance

He sucked against San Diego and he had incredibly garbage half’s in multiple games. And like I said, you’ve got a track record that goes back multiple years.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Well guys, what is MM supposed to say on a PC? "My QB sucks and I don't know what to do"?

Nothing wrong with his statements imo. He has to stand up for his team in public while (hopefully) ripping their ears off in the locker room.

As far as Dak's play goes, well we have discussed this in so many other threads by now, do we really need another one? Even though this one seems to be about communications it's just a Dak hater thread in disguise. So I think it can join the merger. ;)

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He sucked against San Diego and he had incredibly garbage half’s in multiple games. And like I said, you’ve got a track record that goes back multiple years.
He did not play well at all yesterday. I’ve always said his worst throw was over the linebacker before the safety touch pass. He’s worked on that and it’s been much better. Yesterday was horrible. He’s not setting his plant foot. It doesn’t suck though. I haven’t seen a quarterback in the league have a great game like he has. Patrick Maholm sucked even worse in the beginning of the season. It just happens. That doesn’t mean he’s. The worst quarterback in the world now.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yes but the issue is he also has a track record of being amazing. I can’t figure it out

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Must be tough in a Hater's world........you got one of those Hater monitors I bet?:muttley:
At least you’re willing to discuss football. He’s just total negative Nancy consistently. That’s all he does here this is different Papi

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Well, if Dak isn't in a slump our Playoff success hopes are DOA.
Why, this for games left. You’ve never seen a professional get out of a slump before Why are some people so tunnel vision And you are usually pretty consistent. I didn’t expect us

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
We're just no match for his mind.
Who?

The guy on here tearing you a new one? You know, still thinkin' Wentz is the league's best and he has proof he's not?

If you do try to defend yourself, feel free to ask about Martin, in case you missed it the first dozen times.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't know how he would define slump, but Dak is not playing his best football right now. I don't think that's cause for panic. We've seen Dak play much better, so there should be no question that he can and will have better games, but he that hasn't been the case the last couple of weeks.