McCarthy: We've adjusted some things in Trey Lance throwing motion

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Funny Trance has fans when he doesn't even play.
He has fans because he is a young and possibly promising QB. As they are fans of the team, and therefore supports the players.

Dak fans do not support the team and certain players, as they fear what may eventually happen. Dak not being on the team. He is a lame duck QB at this point.

I do not didlok Dak. I actually like him to a degree. But it may be time to move on.
And Trey may be that guy or he may not be. But he does give so,e fans hope going forward, at this point.

Funny how you refuse to call him by his name. What you call him shows what type of a fan you are. No respect For a young prospect.

Last edited:

Chasing6

Reaction score
I do trust MM when it comes to taking QB's and helping them. Even though this is his 3rd year in the league, San Fran, I highly doubt, took the time to develop him because of where he was drafted. He was expected to step in and be ready. He never had a chance in San Fran. He now has had the benefit of developing things slowly and lets see where he's at come camp.
4th year in the league.

So Niners gave up the world to get him and decided not to take anytime to develop him because they thought he would be ready day 1?

What did you see in his past that indicated he would step up and be ready???

He had 55 completions in HS. His coach said he was basically a RB. He was not recruited to play QB. Only started one year. Are you serious???

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I don’t get why people are making a big deal about tweaks to his throwing motion. If memory serves me correct Romo would work on his throwing motion and release all the time. A tweak isn’t a flow blown change like they had to do with QC. Reading Patrik C’s tweets it sounds like he looked good in OTA’s with his accuracy and velocity. Seems the only people complaining are fans of QB1 who believe nobody can play QB for this team but QB1.

Chasing6

Reaction score
I don’t get why people are making a big deal about tweaks to his throwing motion. If memory serves me correct Romo would work on his throwing motion and release all the time. A tweak isn’t a flow blown change like they had to do with QC. Reading Patrik C’s tweets it sounds like he looked good in OTA’s with his accuracy and velocity. Seems the only people complaining are fans of QB1 who believe nobody can play QB for this team but QB1.
There is a difference between a player working on his craft and a player being told we need to fix your throwing motion. In addition, he is on year 4, so what has he been working on???

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
He has fans because he is a young and possibly promising QB. As they are fans of the team, and therefore supports the players.

Dak fans do not support the team and certain players, as they fear what may eventually happen. Dak not being on the team. He is a lame duck QB at this point.

I do not didlok Dak. I actually like him to a degree. But it may be time to move on.
And Trey may be that guy or he may not be. But he does give so,e fans hope going forward, at this point.

Funny how you refuse to call him by his na,e. What you call him shows what type of a fan you are. No respect For a young prospect.
JC, what a pathetic and desperate take.

:facepalm:

Chasing6

Reaction score
I don’t believe that for a second. If he wasn’t on board with the pick they wouldn’t have made it.
He wanted Mac Jones, Lynch wanted Trance. It is documented. Shanahan caved to Lynch and agreed on Trance.

Chasing6

Reaction score
What he did or did not do in SF had / had nothing to do with what may happen here.
He was supposed to give us insight on the Niners, the team he was in for 2 years, to help us game plane against them. How did that work out?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He was supposed to give us insight on the Niners, the team he was in for 2 years, to help us game plane against them. How did that work out?
Aww. The myth of signing a player to get inside info. :lmao:

So that was the only reason they made the trade.

Teams already know most of what they know about other teams. The info they may get does not make that difference.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Oh, that is why JJ brought him to the Cowboys for that? Man, you have serious issues.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
4th year in the league.

So Niners gave up the world to get him and decided not to take anytime to develop him because they thought he would be ready day 1?

What did you see in his past that indicated he would step up and be ready???

He had 55 completions in HS. His coach said he was basically a RB. He was not recruited to play QB. Only started one year. Are you serious???
If he can play RB, I say move him there.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You did eventually answer your own queation. Its no coincidence those who most vehemently defend dak and attack fans about it, most vehemently ridicule trey.
While he and mm try to get him better no less.