McCarthy: We've adjusted some things in Trey Lance throwing motion

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Aww. The myth of signing a player to get inside info. :lmao:

So that was the only reason they made the trade.

Teams already know most of what they know about other teams. The info they may get does not make that difference.
Can you believe he actually thinks that? That dude has some serious issues with Lance for some odd reason! smh

Chasing6

Reaction score
You did eventually answer your own queation. Its no coincidence those who most vehemently defend dak and attack fans about it, most vehemently ridicule trey.
While he and mm try to get him better no less.
It is no coincidence that people defend a top 10 QB over an athlete pretending and trying to learn how to become a QB.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Can you believe he actually thinks that? That dude has some serious issues with Lance for some odd reason! smh
Like another poster awhile back asked, maybe Chasing6 is a 49'er fan and the reason he says chasing six is because that is what the 49'er are trying to do just like the Cowboys. It would not surprise me if he is just a troll, otherwise, why would a fan of the Cowboys dog the hell out of this kid.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak fans fear the inevitable. Therefore do not want any competition even if it is for 2025.

I like Dak to a degree as I posted. But I am also ready for a change and move on. This year is Dak”s last hoorah. Unless he takes us to the SB.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dak fans fear the inevitable. Therefore do not want any competition even if it is for 2025.

I like Dak to a degree as I posted. But I am also ready for a change and move on. This year is Dak”s last hoorah. Unless he takes us to the SB.
I have my issues with Dak also, but nothing like that cat, at all! I think he is trolling the hell out of us with his Trance crap.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I would have to think….that if there’s a scenario under which Lance excels…to the point where they want to extend him as a starter, they would also look to retain McCarthy.

Otherwise you’d be asking Lance to learn yet another offense, and asking your new HC to accept Lance.

They’ve put themselves into a strange spot.

Don’t forget it’s not even completely up to them on the Prescott decision.
Exactly why I have said they will evaluate him this season on more than W/L. In fact, it would not surprise me if this is one of the best coaching seasons of his career even if we have a losing record or miss the playoff.

Desperado

Reaction score
I remember Romo talking about changing things in his throwing motion after his 10th season.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
He wanted Mac Jones, Lynch wanted Trance. It is documented. Shanahan caved to Lynch and agreed on Trance.
Reports at the time were he was deciding between Lance and Jones. He didn’t admit that at the time. The following year he said in a podcast that he wanted “either” Mac Jones or Lance. That was the first time “reportedly” he said it. Some publications twisted it and said he wanted Mac Jones. That’s what was reported. He made no mention of that when he drafted Lance. Maybe because Jones got off to a pretty good start he admitted he was deciding between the two.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
4th year in the league.

So Niners gave up the world to get him and decided not to take anytime to develop him because they thought he would be ready day 1?

What did you see in his past that indicated he would step up and be ready???

He had 55 completions in HS. His coach said he was basically a RB. He was not recruited to play QB. Only started one year. Are you serious???
For you to rail on and on it's apparent you are worried Lance will be replacing Slak.