McCarthy: We've adjusted some things in Trey Lance throwing motion

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Cowboys zone is a trip. So called Cowboys fans wish a Cowboys player fails so they can pump up another Cowboys player. It started way back in the day on this board but recently it was Romo vs Dak, Amari vs CeeDee, Pollard vs Zeke, Ferguson vs Schoonmaker, and now Dak vs Lance. I don’t see why fans can’t hope they all can succeed. :huh:

Chasing6

Reaction score
Cowboys zone is a trip. So called Cowboys fans wish a Cowboys player fails so they can pump up another Cowboys player. It started way back in the day on this board but recently it was Romo vs Dak, Amari vs CeeDee, Pollard vs Zeke, Ferguson vs Schoonmaker, and now Dak vs Lance. I don’t see why fans can’t hope they all can succeed. :huh:
Well it is a team sport and when you wast picks and $'s that could have helped the team for a project that will never play, it is really not that hard to understand.

Chasing6

Reaction score
I wouldn’t say zero. Injuries do happen. If Dak gets hurt I could see them giving Lance a chance to play.
He has to beat our Rush first. That is not a given at this point. So it may require to QB's getting hurt.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
They’re consumed into blindness by their hate.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
I wouldn’t say zero. Injuries do happen. If Dak gets hurt I could see them giving Lance a chance to play.
Actually a good chance slak gets injured, it's part of his history.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
He has to beat our Rush first. That is not a given at this point. So it may require to QB's getting hurt.
It required 2 QBs to get injured in pre season for 3rd string slak to get his start. So it's happened before.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It required 2 QBs to get injured in pre season for 3rd string slak to get his start. So it's happened before.
Are you talking about Dak it’s confusing when you calling him Slak….unless you think Moore realistically was gonna start week 1 and I don’t think that was ever the case.

HonoluluCowboy

Reaction score
They better hope Dak gives them a discount, because he will definitely make more going somewhere else.

lmao !! This article is basically Dallas way of saying, welcome to the Trey Lance Era , and the DakDavidians see it as Dak winning and getting paid more ??

Someone is gonna make a killing selling sleep pills to the Chokota Davidians

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Actually a good chance slak gets injured, it's part of his history.
You make it sound like he gets hurt all the time. Good chance Joe Burrow gets injured, it’s part of his history. Dak has had 2 seasons where he’s missed a significant amount of time with injuries. He didn’t miss a game due to injury his first 4 seasons and didn’t miss a game last year. This fan base is so ridiculous there’s a lot of fans who will be hoping he gets injured. I remember how overjoyed some were when he was injured in 2020 despite the fact he was on pace for 6000 yards and was having an MVP year.

Kwyn

Reaction score
So, he came in broken. We knew that. They’re trying to see if his mechanics can be improved. After that, it will come down to if his recognition and reads are still as horrible as they were in SF and if that can’t be improved.

The issue with some fans thinking he’s the savior is that the only thing he’s good at is the physical talents. There’s obviously more to it than that.

He’s not going to be a good QB this year. As it was all along, the best case is he can take the #2 job and improve.

The people mad that he’s not better and somehow that’s the fault of the coaches are just looking for a reason to crap on the staff. They’re doing the only thing that can be done. He’s a project.

We have one year to see if a fourth round pick has enough to earn a second contract. League is full of those guys facing the same thing.

Look at every QB in his class other than Lawrence and every single one of them has not been extended and is with a new team in a prove it year. Even Lawrence has absolutely failed to live up to his draft spot as he is still marginal.

This is not a unique cowboys problem. It’s a WB talent starved league problem.