McCarthy's message to fans: Buy into us

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I feel so bad for McCarthy. I’m not even mad at him. He should be out of here and not on that podium doing this.

tromofan

Reaction score
That press conference today was an insult to all Cowboys fans. He said we’ve established a championship program. Jerry and he should have a town hall type meeting with the season ticket holders and try to defend that statement against some serious questions like Daks contract extension, his salary cap hit this year, and how it completely hamstrings the team in terms of signing other players. You have a defense that came out completely flat in a PLAYOFF GAME. This team shows no accountability whatsoever and you talk about championship caliber. NERVE.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
F meat head Mike , F Dak the choke artist F Jerry the true cancer of this team. I hope they go 0-17
Nothing will ever change until they bottom out.

BulletBob

The Godfather
Reaction score

giphy.gif

Mark

Reaction score
McCarthy says the strangest things.

"I have unbelievable belief in Dak. I think he clearly has another step."

Unbelievable, alright. And, what "step" is he talking about?

"I came to Dallas to win a world championship and that's why I'm standing here."

What "world championship" is he speaking of? Is he planning to play Finland or Russia?

GORICO

Reaction score
We did.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me 29 times, shame on me.
doom----that is the truth...been fooled 29 times....first 35 years 5 superbowls and like 16 NFC champ games....last 29 a fart and some diarrea....and then FAT

Mike says "buy into us"...what a total FAT FOOL....from an old dementia owner meddler...who has way too much money and too drunk on blue label Johnnie

Juice..."....and has a meeting with HC and tells him tell everyone to keep buying into us so i can pad my wallet more.....but no we aint changing a thing...so

yes i am the fool...Go--SAS...Stephen A Smith

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Here’s what Mike said about Dak (sounds like Jerry made clear to him during their 3-hour meeting that they are sticking with Dak going forward):

"I believe in Dak Prescott. I think he's clearly the answer," McCarthy said. "He's part of the solution moving forward, and I think, as difficult as this time is right now, when we can work through this emotional period that we're in, we'll continue to build off of what he brings to the table."
It's hard to have faith in a qb that looks lost before he even takes the field. I've seen that too many times from him lately in big games.

morat1959

Reaction score
Don’t talk Mike. Shut your trap. Bring in a couple vet QBs, draft a QB in the first round, give Lance a shot….whatever it takes to get Dak out of here. Create competition at the QB position. Cut your loses with Mazi while you’re at it. Draft, sign in FA and trade for a bull DT and a couple of big LBers. Show us you idiot. Stop spewing JJ’s koolaid. We are all sick of it! Almost forgot….tell Parsons to keep his trap shut and show up in big games.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score

No wonder the team came out flat. You're supposed to PERSUADE US TO BELIEVE IN YOU NOT TELL US TO.

The cheerleaders got their marching orders loud and clear. The rest of us who needed to be persuaded don't give a **** about what McCarthy or Jerry "believes" are left empty. It's poppycock.

raven55

Reaction score
put him on a wendy's commercial and forget him, he would be better advertising burgers