McDowell Meeting Goes Well Deal Will Be Pending Medical Information

Hailmary

Reaction score
Even if his medicals do check out, I wonder what kind of shape he's in after not playing for 2yrs.

I'm all for bringing him in though.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I think medical will clear him. But they used to have a fitness test they run at the beginning of TC you have to pass. I remember a lazy player we had that actually failed that. Can’t remenber his name. Apparently it’s not hard if your in any kind of shape.

dagreat1_87

Reaction score
I think medical will clear him. But they used to have a fitness test they run at the beginning of TC you have to pass. I remember a lazy player we had that actually failed that. Can’t remenber his name. Apparently it’s not hard if your in any kind of shape.

brodney pool...

ItzKelz

Reaction score
If he clears the Cowboys medical staff; there is no doubt in my mind he is good to go. I kinda believe the reason we did not sign Berry was because our medical staff found some red flags.

DRella

Reaction score
I am really glad that we didn't sign Berry. My hope is that we draft a safety finally to pair up with Woods and groom as a long term tandem.

Sydla

Reaction score
Not sure why people would have an issue with bringing him in and giving him a shot (as long as the money isn't stupid). He'll likely crater in on himself again but if it's a cheap contract, it's worth a shot. I'd rather take a shot on a talented idiot (assuming healthy) than a talentless, hard worker that we inevitably get zero out of.

Hailmary

Reaction score
Yep, then there was 2. He was a fairly known player. Want to say a RB or WR. May have been randall.
Just looked it up. The other two were Felix Jones and wr Andre Holmes.

If you're referring to Randall Williams, he was actually a great athlete that sucked at football.

glimmerman

Reaction score

If you're referring to Randall Williams, he was actually a great athlete that sucked at football.
Yes. It was Felix Jones. Was a shocker to me. A RB and WR should never have a problem with that.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I am really glad that we didn't sign Berry. My hope is that we draft a safety finally to pair up with Woods and groom as a long term tandem.
They brought Berry in to see his medicals, all the teams interested will do that. Only way they will know his worth to them. It ain't over.

Carson

Reaction score

Randall could fly!!! Just couldn’t do anything else lmao

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
mcdowells-restaurant-comingtoamerica-700x394.jpg

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
If he clears the Cowboys medical staff; there is no doubt in my mind he is good to go. I kinda believe the reason we did not sign Berry was because our medical staff found some red flags.

Probably the condition of his previous injury that was described as a brain injury but not recently revealed as to possibly being a
lingering problem or otherwise. The Cowboys' medical staff will check it out thoroughly, no doubt.

Last edited: