Video: McFarland - Dak Prescott is the most disrespected quarterback in the NFL

Brax

Reaction score
What your reality. LMAO you don't think it matters where you get drafted . I'm supposed to take whatever you say with Integrity after a remark like that
Not much hope for you, it's obvious after reading your replies you know very little about football past or present, someday you may be able understand the simple realities of football. Sad sad replies from a guy with nothing to add.

12+88=7

Reaction score
I don't know why people still think we have to have a quarterback that puts up 300 yards a game. Most teams that do that end up losing actually. I'll pick the balance that we've been having 515 passes 530 runs. I just want innovation disguising what we do. I'll keep the balance. I like keeping the other team's offense off the field

Which would you rather have?

100 yards rushing, 200 yards passing, and 21 points a game.

Or, 100 yards rushing, 300 yards passing, and 28 points a game.

I'll choose B. Why stay with the status quo when that will not be enough in the playoffs. For Dallas to win a Super Bowl you need B.

Believing Dallas can win with a conservative approach is fools gold. You need more from the passing game and this is where some in the fanbase doubt Prescott can improve to the next level to make Dallas a top offense to match their top defense.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

I'll choose B. Why stay with the status quo when that will not be enough in the playoffs. For Dallas to win a Super Bowl you need B.

Believing Dallas can win with a conservative approach is fools gold. You need more from the passing game and this is where some in the fanbase doubt Prescott can improve to the next level to make Dallas a top offense to match their top defense.
Yeah.....good luck thinking you will put up 100 yards rushing and 300 yards passing and 28 points per game in the playoffs or in the Super Bowl. Patriots were the only team to even do such a thing. Rams and Chiefs didn't even do that.

You guys get too caught up in fantasy stats. You know what wins in the playoffs? Executing and not leaving points on the field. It doesn't matter how you do it. Rams got to the Super Bowl putting up 19 points a game and 220 passing yards a game.

12+88=7

Reaction score
Yeah.....good luck thinking you will put up 100 yards rushing and 300 yards passing and 28 points per game in the playoffs or in the Super Bowl. Patriots were the only team to even do such a thing. Rams and Chiefs didn't even do that.

You guys get too caught up in fantasy stats. You know what wins in the playoffs? Executing and not leaving points on the field. It doesn't matter how you do it. Rams got to the Super Bowl putting up 19 points a game and 220 passing yards a game.

So the team that won the championship achieved the goal I believe it would take to win a championship, and the teams that did not, didn't. But those numbers are fantasy.

Why do you continue to believe that grinding it and executing will win when it hasn't been the case for Dallas. How about opening the offense up and passing more, AND executing?

To win you always have to execute better than your opponent. I believe in today's NFL you need a dynamic offense to go with a top defense, or your just kidding yourself.

InTheZone

Reaction score
Correct. He has at max, three. One of which plays a position that doesnt benefit him.

He started the season with Looney, Connor Williams, Terrence Williams, Allen Hurns, Beasley, La'el and Swaim as 7 of the starters on offense.

So you're saying EVERYBODY has to be elite around him, which carries zero truth or weight.
o rly?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
So the team that won the championship achieved the goal I believe it would take to win a championship, and the teams that did not, didn't. But those numbers are fantasy.

Why do you continue to believe that grinding it and executing will win when it hasn't been the case for Dallas. How about opening the offense up and passing more, AND executing?

To win you always have to execute better than your opponent. I believe in today's NFL you need a dynamic offense to go with a top defense, or your just kidding yourself.
Passing yards haven’t been the problem for the Cowboys. Dak had 300 plus against the Packers and we still lost.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Our line is best in football? Lol hasnt played even close to phillys o line. Tight end eagles. Wrs eagles. Rb cowboys, and coaching eagles by a landslide. I just dont understand the dak needs more help around him but philly had so much talent on both sides of the ball they didnt need their starting qb to win a playoff game.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score

giphy.gif

12+88=7

Reaction score
Passing yards haven’t been the problem for the Cowboys. Dak had 300 plus against the Packers and we still lost.

The passing game, or lack of it, has been a problem.

You point out one game. How about a seasons worth of those games. Dallas would then have the best offense in the NFL. They would be favorites to win it all.

If the Dallas defense had showed up against Green Bay, Dallas would have won easily. It has to be both, not one or the other.

Hadenough

Reaction score
You know what wins in the playoffs? Executing and not leaving points on the field.
I think you can add consistency to that. Had Dak been able to keep the ball out of the Rams hands just a little more in the first half the Cowboys would of had a better chance. Even though Goff had lesser numbers than Dak he was able to convert those 3rd downs when needed. The thing about Dak is he can make some pretty nice throws but then he goes cold and misses that easy throw on 3rd down.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Not much hope for you, it's obvious after reading your replies you know very little about football past or present, someday you may be able understand the simple realities of football. Sad sad replies from a guy with nothing to add.
Quit playing Madden it's frying your football brain cells

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The passing game, or lack of it, has been a problem.

You point out one game. How about a seasons worth of those games. Dallas would then have the best offense in the NFL. They would be favorites to win it all.

If the Dallas defense had showed up against Green Bay, Dallas would have won easily. It has to be both, not one or the other.
Passing yards don’t translate to the playoffs unless you are the Patriots.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

I'd rather have the 21 points a game. And keep the other team off the field. Show me a team is getting 300 yards passing and a hundred yards rushing

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I think you can add consistency to that. Had Dak been able to keep the ball out of the Rams hands just a little more in the first half the Cowboys would of had a better chance. Even though Goff had lesser numbers than Dak he was able to convert those 3rd downs when needed. The thing about Dak is he can make some pretty nice throws but then he goes cold and misses that easy throw on 3rd down.
That’s not on Dak though. His running game failed as well. If the running game was better that too would’ve kept the ball out of the Rams hands. But ultimately the defense did us in.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I'd rather have the 21 points a game. And keep the other team off the field. Show me a team is getting 300 yards passing and a hundred yards rushing
He’s living in a fantasy world.i think the Cowboys are smart not try and win with the running game and not the passing game. Trying to outduel the Chiefs or Rams is just dumb football to me.