Video: McFarland - Dak Prescott is the most disrespected quarterback in the NFL

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
They are the same only if you act like football is exactly the same as it was 10 years ago. In Romo's first season starting there was exactly one QB who had over 30 TDs (Manning had 31). Last year there were nine and one guy had 50. You can't compare numbers like that.
If Manning put up 31 Tony Romo had the same opportunity. Again just chose to do it a different way. It's like Dak Prescott threw Jason Witten and Dez Bryant their first-ever playoff touchdown catches. I wonder why

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
And you missed most of high school, clearly, But anytime you want to present your evidence, go ahead.... you always run your mouth with no facts.
I don’t even waste time with posters like you. The biggest joke on this site. I’m not going to do your research for you.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don't know why people still think we have to have a quarterback that puts up 300 yards a game. Most teams that do that end up losing actually. I'll pick the balance that we've been having 515 passes 530 runs. I just want innovation disguising what we do. I'll keep the balance. I like keeping the other team's offense off the field

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I know lol. It’s a whole myth. Truth be told the Pats probably are one of the deeper teams. A guy gets hurt and another guy shows up.
Totally agree people still don't understand how the Patriots keep winning. They take a bunch of football players and make them play as one. They let the other clowns have the high price leftover free agents. Totally agree

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
I don’t even waste time with posters like you. The biggest joke on this site. I’m not going to do your research for you.
You're a big fake, just like the big fake in your corny avatar, I've owned you so many times, it's funny you even open up your mouth to speak, You don't do he research because you don't even understand the stats in the first place. That's why you never have anything to back up what you say. Back under your rock you go, there's plenty of losers that will keep you company there.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
So Tom Brady wins with average teams. Say that then because there was nothing average about Nick Foles team or Eli’s teams. And honestly there is nothing average about Brady’s teams. He has the greatest coach of all time. It’s nothing average about those teams. And please stop with the no one is winning with elite contract talk. Eagles won’t win next year because Wentz has a big contract?

I won’t stop until someone does it.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
3rd year isn't OJT, where he was drafted doesn't mean a thing (but both those first round picks have made it to the SB). Not many players don't put their body on the line so that's lame, Achieving greatness has yet to be seen, and the respect is about getting paid like a elite QB, No Dak has not earned that in any way. Dak's a good to average QB at this point and I do not have any problem with paying him as such or because you and others are so enamored of him a heavily incentive laden contract would work too. I was in the suck too, don't degrade what battle brothers do to what paid athletes do its not even close, no comparison, think about it. . You should really look a little deeper and leave the emotion out of it. No Dak doesn't deserve respect at 30 or 35 million IMHO anyone who does believe it isn't seeing reality.
The way they're playing, Dak Prescott should have been second overall Carson Wentz should have been in the 4th round. And you're right there teams went to the Super Bowl. Because Carson Wentz sure wasn't playing in it.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Romo was one of the best QBs in the league immediately upon starting with the Cowboys. The idea that it took six years for him to develop is laughable.
Take Dak Prescott's first three seasons. Compare them to Tony Romo's last three or four. Who had the better numbers. No I normally don't believe in statistics because there for your career I shouldn't be used to match players against players. But they are. I truly believe Prescott is a winner. To me it's what you do when the game is on the line that matters and that's when he plays his best

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
The disrespect for Dak is going to go so far, he's going to become underrated before we know it.

Let's not kid ourselves. If the league could do the 2016 draft over Prescott would have been a 1st round pick. Goff would have still been number one; then it's a question if teams would gamble on Wentz's health or go with Dak's durability.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
The disrespect for Dak is going to go so far, he's going to become underrated before we know it.

Let's not kid ourselves. If the league could do the 2016 draft over Prescott would have been a 1st round pick. Goff would have still been number one; then it's a question if teams would gamble on Wentz's health or go with Dak's durability.

After his shellshocked terrible SB performance, no way I take a guy #1 who wilts under pressure.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
After his shellshocked terrible SB performance, no way I take a guy #1 who wilts under pressure.

..........gotta get to a super bowl to make that judgement. We'll probably never know how Dak would do against NE in a super bowl

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Marcus Spears was an overrated idiot taken in the 1st round by the Cowboys in 2005, and he's still an overrated idiot today in 2019 as a BSPN sports show commentator.