Media Rumors about Cowboys are not Fact

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
:lmao:

Oh c’mon. Pleeeease have your friend that works the nacho bar on game day give us the “inside” information!
You liked my post enough to reply twice.

I made an over emphatic declaration for a reason but you have no desire to consider the context.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I train, workout with a two times Super Bowl running back. I'm sure many people have NFL friends. I know people on this site that live on the same street as Jerry Jones. Me personally been away from the game too long I don't have inside information. But there's nothing wrong with saying you know somebody currently working for the NFL or the organization . So either people are jealous or just plain ignorant. And ignorant is just a lack of understanding of not stupidity. I don't know why people take a statement meant in one particular circumstance. And then cross-reference it to what they think they're thinking. I mean come on people.

mcmvp

Reaction score
I have not referenced sources except in disputing yours.

But surely you can at least see how, by claiming to have sources of your own that dispute a rumor, your argument can be viewed as a bit hypocritical? In other words...people shouldn't believe Florio's unnamed sources, but they should believe yours?

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
But surely you can at least see how, by claiming to have sources of your own that dispute a rumor, your argument can be viewed as a bit hypocritical? In other words...people shouldn't believe Florio's unnamed sources, but they should believe yours?
That's not what he was trying 2 Express. Just basically saying we all have friends. And we all hear rumors. That's all it was meant to say

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
. That's exactly the point he was trying to get across. You shouldn't believe anybody there rumors

mcmvp

Reaction score
. That's exactly the point he was trying to get across. You shouldn't believe anybody there rumors

I get that...and if anyone automatically believes everything they read online, they deserve to be deceived.

People can make up their own minds and determine whether or not what is being reported has any basis in possible reality. And in Zeke's case - it's not unreasonable to think he may be considering this...or at least wants people to believe his is.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I think the whole freaking site has going crazy. We want a Championship that bad. I can smell the frustration LOL go Cowboys. Second round of the playoffs with the youngest starting team in the league. Chew on that for a while. And I don't think any one player is worth more than the team. Pay them yes hurt the team absolutely not

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I get that...and if anyone automatically believes everything they read online, they deserve to be deceived.

People can make up their own minds and determine whether or not what is being reported has any basis in possible reality. And in Zeke's case - it's not unreasonable to think he may be considering this...or at least wants people to believe his is.
How many fans thought he should denounce the rumor. Personally I blow it off the more you respond the more they torture you. LOL gold Cowboys

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
For me it's propaganda, it's scuttlebutt. till it happens it's just conversation

mcmvp

Reaction score
How many fans thought he should denounce the rumor. Personally I blow it off the more you respond the more they torture you. LOL gold Cowboys
To me it’s not whether or not he ‘should’ denounce the rumor. It’s just common sense to believe that he would denounce it if he really wanted to

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
To me it’s not whether or not he ‘should’ denounce the rumor. It’s just common sense to believe that he would denounce it if he really wanted to
I'm just saying that was the argument earlier. People thought he should denounce it. That's all I was trying to get out there

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Yea

The rumor makes sense. He wants to be paid. And now. It’s just a matter of; is he willing to sit out if we don’t.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yea

The rumor makes sense. He wants to be paid. And now. It’s just a matter of; is he willing to sit out if we don’t.
Obviously the rumor make sense that's why everybody's buying into it. Still doesn't make it true though my, brother. If I was Elliot and if it's true I'm ignoring it and if it's not true I'm still ignoring it.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That’s what we do here is speculate and discuss.

Otherwise this would just be a news service not a Fan Forum. Lol
That's why I have over a hundred thousand Post a Landry's hat from the old form. Conversation

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I'm OK with people not believing mine as long as they don't believe Florio.

You can check my post history. I might have referenced "inside info" 1 time in 40,000 posts.