Merril Hoge was really impressed with Prescott's performance against Texans


honestly it feels like the tides turning on general consensus with dak. all i hear even from friends that used to trash him relentlessly is glowing praise. seems he may be entering that sane late career flow state that roni did. hope it translates
 
Did he watch the 1st half? I'd love to hear his impressions about that.

Probably the impressions that anyone with eyes have. The offensive line was getting owned, the receivers weren't getting open, everyone on offense was just flat....

Then they made adjustments for the second half and the whole offense got better. The offensive line started blocking better, the receivers were getting open and the whole offense started clicking.

Its not how you start, its how strong you finished. Everyone on our offense finished strong.
 
The first half wasn’t all that great. The 2nd half he was on fire. I think everyone knows I’m not a Dak behind kisser but if he plays the way he did in the 2nd half the rest of the season I think he could be in the MVP running. Just calling it like I see it. That pass across the field over the defenders head and under the other defender and right into CD’s arms has to be one of the best plays I’ve seen.

Dak to CD against the commanders was a great throw. I think the throw yesterday they beat it.

I think Merrill is right it was a great game but it’s debatable whether or not it was his best game ever.

I still think the last game of the 2018 season against the Giants is his best game considering he was playing without a lot of his WRs and he still caught Beasley for the win on the bomb. But that’s JMHO.
 
Besides seeing Dak and CeeDee just be un stoppable in the second half, im just SUPER GLAD that coaching made actual adjustments at the half. What were the adjustments? Im not too sure. Perhaps line protection? Whatever the case, they adjusted and it worked. THATS WHAT IM HAPPY TO SEE.
 
I always like him from the nfl matchup show that likely only I knows about.
 
Anyone remember NFL matchup with him in it with those big ties lol FACTOR BACK LOL
 
I don’t. I can’t remember that show. The only thing I remember about Merrill Hoge was concussion issues and a story that he might have had long lasting neurological issues. That was in the late 90’s when concussions first started getting more attention.
 
I don’t. I can’t remember that show. The only thing I remember about Merrill Hoge was concussion issues and a story that he might have had long lasting neurological issues. That was in the late 90’s when concussions first started getting more attention.
Yeah sad story with these head injuries
 
Back
Top