Risen Star
Likes Collector
- Messages
- 100,188
- Reaction score
- 256,466
Recency bias and prisoners of the moment.Did he watch the 1st half? I'd love to hear his impressions about that.
Did he watch the 1st half? I'd love to hear his impressions about that.
Doesn't matter.....it's not how you start. He cleaned it up and finished strong- damn strong, in fact.Did he watch the 1st half? I'd love to hear his impressions about that.
Yeah sad story with these head injuriesI don’t. I can’t remember that show. The only thing I remember about Merrill Hoge was concussion issues and a story that he might have had long lasting neurological issues. That was in the late 90’s when concussions first started getting more attention.
I remember seeing the piece on him and he couldn't stop trembling with his hand. It looked pretty rough. Watching this video today he looked like he's doing well so that's good.Yeah sad story with these head injuries
I'd rather Dak finish strong than the other way around. Either way there is a narrative to spin.Did he watch the 1st half? I'd love to hear his impressions about that.
Seems he is about the same. Plays well part of a game, against mediocre to bad teams in the regular season.honestly it feels like the tides turning on general consensus with dak. all i hear even from friends that used to trash him relentlessly is glowing praise. seems he may be entering that sane late career flow state that roni did. hope it translates
Hater!!! Bench yourself for a week!!!Did he watch the 1st half? I'd love to hear his impressions about that.
That first half was AWFUL. It wasn't just pressure causing the issues. Dak had that stare going on...slow to react if first read wasn't open. I had zero hope coming into the 2nd half - but to his credit, he came out a different QB. HOWEVER, if the Texans make that INT on the throw on the last drive, the narrative is a lot different.Did he watch the 1st half? I'd love to hear his impressions about that.
