Micah Embodies What Is Wrong With The Modern Day Cowboys Player

NFCBeasts

Reaction score
I can’t even believe there is a group of you who want MP not on this team … it’s wild to me.

stiletto

Reaction score
Studying tape isn't done "outside the field". I'm talking about what he does in his free time. Some guys like to shoot guns, some like to drink, some like to play Call of Duty......some like to play golf. At the end of the day these guys are human. A human can't function working a 24/7 job.

Not sure why you think Micah doesn't work....he's done work with Demarcus Ware on his own time to work on his craft.

I'm so confused....what are your talking about? What jerseys lol?
I actually do think Micah works but I think he needs to take it another step. Put behind childish things (Call of Duty, drinking, golf, YOUTUBE) and study MORE film, tell coaches to move him around more..demand stuff.... That's how he'll get to the REAL Lion level. Has to do that for a few years. The childish things can happen later. These are the prime years for him....

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I actually do think Micah works but I think he needs to take it another step. Put behind childish things (Call of Duty, drinking, golf, YOUTUBE) and study MORE film, tell coaches to move him around more..demand stuff.... That's how he'll get to the REAL Lion level. Has to do that for a few years. The childish things can happen later. These are the prime years for him....
Who's to say he's not doing any of this stuff? You're just not being realistic. Nobody does this lol. Myles Garrett is dominant and he has a life. You don't want a 23 year old to have a life outside of football. Remember the mental is just as important as the skill. And consuming football 100% of your life is not healthy. Consuming anything 100% of the time isn't.

RonWashington

Reaction score
The 90’s Cowboys imposed their will on teams . I see little evidence of a tough road mentality in this group . At the climate controlled art gallery with turkey in the kettle it’s fun against the punchless DC squad . On the road in hostile territory is the test . Hello Miami is better then the Bills .

NumOneQB

Reaction score
This is what young people do now. Get with the times or move on. This isn’t 1970 anymore.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This team is doomed for another 5-8 years after Prescott, CD, Micah, and Bland get their new massive extensions and contracts.
My Cowboys died a long time ago (probably when Tex and Jimmy departed) and this new breed of fans is Homer-plagued and has very low expectations for the Star.
Smile and remember some of us will always have the memories that we were fortunate to live and celebrate.
Now lets go beat some dog teams (Feed the Homers) and fold like a cheap tent when hit in the mouth!

Kumala808

Reaction score
He just trolled those that troll the cowboys. If you watch their reaction today it's hilarious how they can criticize players but when it's on them they break down lol All you that say he's a cry baby would be crying if he was gone. Lol

SpaceCowboy99

Reaction score

The whining, woe is me, we're the victims, and the "they want us to lose" mindset is a big issue with not just this year's Cowboys, but past years Cowboys as well.

The 90s Cowboys would've used this as fuel and a "us against everyone" mentality would've been created, but the modern Cowboys just want to whine about it and play victim.

They don't realize they are talked about like this because they make it easy. They don't WANT you to fail, Micah. They KNOW you're going to fail. There's a difference.

If you don't like it then make your play on the field shut em up, because whining about it on a podcast won't do it.

This is why I won't jump on the Parsons bandwagon. I would rather have a player that gets 3 less sacks a year, that will just **** and play football. This guy is trying to establish his future fortune with podcasts and shows up half the games of a year. He has unbelievable talent, but never had that tough coach that would tell him to shut his mouth and play football. Speak with greatness on the field. This is a true sign of millennials and gen Z.

I would love for us to trade this clown for 2 - 1sr rounders.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Also this guys are young, takes time to learn to ignore the buzz and focus on yourself, most of us learned that past 30, and we grew in a different world.

Some here calling him chump and loser, come on, I get we are fans and get frustrated but is not a damn videogame they are people.
^^This. It amazes me so many posters seemed to have forgotten what it was like to be in your 20s (especially early 20s). You're still finding your way through life, plus, yeah it was a different time.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
What does it matter what he does outside of the field? It's his time he can do whatever he wants. Now as far as his on the field stuff that's a fair criticism. But I will never question his work ethic or his ability.

I think the issue is people want to make Micah something he's not. But let's face the facts. He's the best player on this defense. And there's no comparison. He's had game winning sacks for us. He's made game saving tackles for us. So I don't know where this criticism is coming from. We have some issues stopping the run and yes Micah is apart of that but to attack the guy based on what he does outside of the field is just silly. A lot of these criticisms are silly.
You don't see your own hypocrisy here?

McKDaddy

Reaction score
I said the same thing after the playoff divisional round loss at San Francisco last season and how Micah disappeared, and I got blasted. Well, looks like it's been happening again against very good teams. Micah needs to get off of social media and get pissed at the next upcoming opponent and take it out on the field.
The thread about Nate's comments specifically said we have some guys who only want to rush the passer. Given what we have seen from Micah when teams commit to the run, hard to believe Micah's frustrations aren't about not being able to pad his stats & build his brand. If a guy isn't committed to doing all the aspects of his job, then let someone else pay the part time player.

Angus12

Reaction score

The whining, woe is me, we're the victims, and the "they want us to lose" mindset is a big issue with not just this year's Cowboys, but past years Cowboys as well.

The 90s Cowboys would've used this as fuel and a "us against everyone" mentality would've been created, but the modern Cowboys just want to whine about it and play victim.

They don't realize they are talked about like this because they make it easy. They don't WANT you to fail, Micah. They KNOW you're going to fail. There's a difference.

If you don't like it then make your play on the field shut em up, because whining about it on a podcast won't do it.

Have you ever posted a thread saying anything positive about the Cowboys? I've seen numerous threads where you predict them to be blown out. (that giants thread to start the season was fun) or other threads like this one where you find something to gripe about. Yet, I've seen you claim to be a Cowboys fan.

Do you think anybody believes that? You're obviously not. Why the charade? Why not just come out and admit you're a fan of the eagles or whoever? Are you that ashamed?