Micah Embodies What Is Wrong With The Modern Day Cowboys Player

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I mean the best way to silence the media and other critics is play better and win. The worst way is to pick up a mic and complain about the media and critics. To me, not hard to figure out.
If they won it all, the critics would remain. These are the soft, hated, entitled, loser Cowboys.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That's not what I asked.

Do you prefer the "we're victims because of the mean media" mindset or the calling out your team mindset?

Which one of those is more leader like?
Neither and actually an earlier interview had Micah doing just that.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Lol. I'm sure you'll say it will be a "game ending INT by Dak" but at least you are coming around to the idea of a "24 yard scamper by McCaffrey to end it". Both are pretty probable...
I was leaning more towards Aubrey missing his first FG as the time expires.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Is the media wrong about the Cowboys though? They think the Cowboys have been frauds for the past 30 years. Are they wrong?

If Micah don't like the media's attention then why not tell Jerry, the only owner in the NFL to talk to the media like he does, to shut up?

If Micah hates the media so much why does he do a weekly podcast basically becoming a member of the media himself?

Oh, and the worry about losing him thing is nonsense. He's about the money and his brand. He'll get paid here and being a Cowboy is the best thing for his brand. He won't go anywhere.
Nothing fraudulent about this team. They are who most of us believe they are, until proven otherwise.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
I'm not watching that.

Just need to know whether he says "I want to stop being a 1 dimensional sell-out-for-sacks player who learns to set the edge and care about the run more than i care about getting stats at any cost because i want to break the bank

If he doesn't say that....then I'm not interested in his teeny bopper attention-starved blatherings

Not saying he should or shouldn't do them...but they're just boring

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Did you mean to put a 2 instead of 1 there to get so excited? Robert Quinn had 11.5 sacks here. Should we pay Micah a record contract because of 13 sacks? Get real. You like the media have made him a legend without doing truly legendary things...
I don’t even know why y’all are talking about his contract. Why are yall worried about paying him? No one said anything about paying him a record contract. And if you think Robert Quinn is the same caliber as Micah you are on a special type of dope.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Micah should be apologetic. He got blown up in the run game. PFF gave him a grade of 39 against the run in Buffalo.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I'm not watching that.

Just need to know whether he says "I want to stop being a 1 dimensional sell-out-for-sacks player who learns to set the edge and care about the run more than i care about getting stats at any cost because i want to break the bank

If he doesn't say that....then I'm not interested in his teeny bopper attention-starved blatherings

Not saying he should or shouldn't do them...but they're just boring
right here it is.......