Micah Embodies What Is Wrong With The Modern Day Cowboys Player

Asklesko

Reaction score
To me, it just looks like Micah is a modern day player with the social media personality and presence.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Sorry. It's definitely Micah's job when he immediately labeled himself "the lion" and "how the lion is hungry and needs to feed". He definitely put that captain label on his back......boisterously. He needs to show up against good teams, especially when it matters the most.
Yeah I disagree. He can call himself King Midas but he’s only one player. He’s getting triple teamed he’s doing his job.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Exactly.

It’s not fair for us to to expect other players ( being careful not to make this thread about someone not MP) to not burden all the blame so why do we expect MP to put it all on his back.

He can’t rush the qb, play pass defense , and score touchdowns…
Exactly. It’s not one person to blame…

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Did Micah even play Sunday because I hardly saw him? You want to be great? You want to change the culture of the Cowboys? Then don't whine about it. Do it.
It seems to me Micah is starting to care more about the brand of the Cowboys and what they can do for him more than being that "lion" he claims to be.

I hate Dak as our QB, but at least he's not got a weekly whining podcast complaining about the same media that he's desperately trying to be a part of.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
LOL!!!.. there's SO much video of him the last game being "First Class" passenger and JOP (jump on pile) on run plays. He wasn't triple teamed 90% of the Bills game. Laughable.
Man even if he was single covered the point id he’s 1 of 53. The NFL isn’t a one man sport.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Did Micah even play Sunday because I hardly saw him? You want to be great? You want to change the culture of the Cowboys? Then don't whine about it. Do it.
Well Buffalo had 65 total plays. 50 were rushing and only 15 passes by Allen. So if Micah was hunting the QB the entire game, you can easily see how this would be a disaster.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Man even if he was single covered the point id he’s 1 of 53. The NFL isn’t a one man sport.
If he's only 1 of 53 and not "special" then don't make his cap hit the highest paid defensive player of all time level, agreed?

That should be reserved for a real difference maker, not just a 1 of 53 type of player.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
lmao...really, you really got triggered? By a post from someone you don't know? Man, if something like a post triggers you, wait until the real world hits you between the eyes. lol
Oh I’m not “triggered”. Just calling out sophomoric behavior.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Not sure I have ever seen 50 rushing attempts by 1 team before. Some were Josh Allen deciding to run.

stiletto

Reaction score
Not sure I have ever seen 50 rushing attempts by 1 team before. Some were Josh Allen deciding to run.
Why would the Bills do anything BUT run after the first quarter? Every time they ran, they got 7-9 yards and DQ did absolutely nothing to adjust. It was laughable..

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
If he's only 1 of 53 and not "special" then don't make his cap hit the highest paid defensive player of all time level, agreed?

That should be reserved for a real difference maker, not just a 1 of 53 type of player.
He has 13 sacks on the season lol…that’s why you pay him.