Micah Embodies What Is Wrong With The Modern Day Cowboys Player

Cmac

Reaction score
Stop Micah stop!.....off the field on the off-days. It don't make sense.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The Micah criticism is stupid. He can say whatever the hell he wants and do whatever he wants. Especially outside of that field. Y'all dislike people you can't "control". You want your athletes to shut up and dribble and these young men just aren't going to do it. It's a new era of athlete. Either get accustom to it or find another sport like soccer.

Sully

Reaction score
Not hard to say: Looooooooong time Cowboys fans have their cups empty and have seen this scenerio season after season times 25 years. Get to a NFC Conference game and fills many fans cup. Yes, many will want to win that game and there are many that want to get to a Superbowl. We ALL would LOVE that, but at this long drought, I am happy for just getting to a NFC Finals. Just get there. Until then, FOOLS GOLD/Pyrite keeps being sold.

stiletto

Reaction score
Let Micah go then. Let Micah go. Let him walk. What's the issue? I'm confused what are you guys proposing? Let him walk? Let him walk then. You either pay him big money or let him walk I don't understand what the issue is? You can't have both. You can't have him on a "best deal" for the team. Not how it works.
I think there are a lot of foul forces with Micah. His childish self, the media, the owned fans, the ownership who wants to seemingly only sell jerseys, and dumb coaching. The best for Micah would be to make him a good player from A-Z. He has to commit to it BTW and he has to have coaches that put him in good situations. He clearly has the talent to do whatever but right now it's getting us beat on defense and making him go on YouTube and act like an 18 year old girl.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
The Micah criticism is stupid. He can say whatever the hell he wants and do whatever he wants. Especially outside of that field. Y'all dislike people you can't "control". You want your athletes to shut up and dribble and these young men just aren't going to do it. It's a new era of athlete. Either get accustom to it or find another sport like soccer.
Weird.

Everything you said above can apply to everyone here that you insult and ridicule on a daily basis for their thoughts and opinions.

Practice what you preach.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

The whining, woe is me, we're the victims, and the "they want us to lose" mindset is a big issue with not just this year's Cowboys, but past years Cowboys as well.

The 90s Cowboys would've used this as fuel and a "us against everyone" mentality would've been created, but the modern Cowboys just want to whine about it and play victim.

They don't realize they are talked about like this because they make it easy. They don't WANT you to fail, Micah. They KNOW you're going to fail. There's a difference.

If you don't like it then make your play on the field shut em up, because whining about it on a podcast won't do it.

You embody what is wrong with fans....

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I think there are a lot of foul forces with Micah. His childish self, the media, the owned fans, the ownership who wants to seemingly only sell jerseys, and dumb coaching. The best for Micah would be to make him a good player from A-Z. He has to commit to it BTW and he has to have coaches that put him in good situations. He clearly has the talent to do whatever but right now it's getting us beat on defense and making him go on YouTube and act like an 18 year old girl.
What does it matter what he does outside of the field? It's his time he can do whatever he wants. Now as far as his on the field stuff that's a fair criticism. But I will never question his work ethic or his ability.

I think the issue is people want to make Micah something he's not. But let's face the facts. He's the best player on this defense. And there's no comparison. He's had game winning sacks for us. He's made game saving tackles for us. So I don't know where this criticism is coming from. We have some issues stopping the run and yes Micah is apart of that but to attack the guy based on what he does outside of the field is just silly. A lot of these criticisms are silly.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Weird.

Everything you said above can apply to everyone here that you insult and ridicule on a daily basis for their thoughts and opinions.

Practice what you preach.
I only ridicule the idiots on the site. The ones who dish out insults and can't take it. I bully the bullies. Anyone who has a problem with it needs to do better. But you been gone for weeks since we've been winning so you'd have no idea who I ridicule on a "daily basis" being you weren't man enough to show up after all offseason saying Dak sucks and would never be a MVP candidate....oops lol.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I only ridicule the idiots on the site. The ones who dish out insults and can't take it. I bully the bullies. Anyone who has a problem with it needs to do better. But you been gone for weeks since we've been winning so you'd have no idea who I ridicule on a "daily basis" being you weren't man enough to show up after all offseason saying Dak sucks and would never be a MVP candidate....oops lol.
The poster criticism is stupid. Posters can say whatever the hell they want and do whatever the want. Especially outside of a message board. Y'all dislike posters you can't "control". You want your posters to shut up and not type and these young posters just aren't going to do it. It's a new era of posters. Either get accustom to it or find another forum.

stiletto

Reaction score
What does it matter what he does outside of the field? It's his time he can do whatever he wants. Now as far as his on the field stuff that's a fair criticism. But I will never question his work ethic or his ability.

I think the issue is people want to make Micah something he's not. But let's face the facts. He's the best player on this defense. And there's no comparison. He's had game winning sacks for us. He's made game saving tackles for us. So I don't know where this criticism is coming from. We have some issues stopping the run and yes Micah is apart of that but to attack the guy based on what he does outside of the field is just silly. A lot of these criticisms are silly.
You don't think it matters what he does outside the field? Kind of low standards. It does matter, I think. I would hope he studies tape, works out, takes care of himself, etc outside of work. I have a career and I don't do anything outside of work that would jeopardize my job and I do extra things that make me better in my field. It does matter. Do people not think like that? wow...

You continually minimalize your grandeur towards Micah then in the next sentence say he is the best at w/e. I don't think you realize what you do. I am guessing you've bought 3 or 4 Parsons jerseys at this point. Anyone that knows me, knows that I already have issues with you wearing another man's name on your back, so you'll have to explain that FIRST. Do you wear other dude's name on your back?? Honestly...?

As far as silly, it's only silly if you support a player because they wear a Star above all else. There is nothing wrong at all with questioning Micah and the glorified (a lot unjust) response that he has received.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The poster criticism is stupid. Posters can say whatever the hell they want and do whatever the want. Especially outside of a message board. Y'all dislike posters you can't "control". You want your posters to shut up and not type and these young posters just aren't going to do it. It's a new era of posters. Either get accustom to it or find another forum.
:laugh:

Like I said I call out the morons. Anyone dumb enough to admit they are one of the morons is on them.....

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You don't think it matters what he does outside the field? Kind of low standards. It does matter, I think. I would hope he studies tape, works out, takes care of himself, etc outside of work. I have a career and I don't do anything outside of work that would jeopardize my job and I do extra things that make me better in my field. It does matter. Do people not think like that? wow...

You continually minimalize your grandeur towards Micah then in the next sentence say he is the best at w/e. I don't think you realize what you do. I am guessing you've bought 3 or 4 Parsons jerseys at this point. Anyone that knows me, knows that I already have issues with you wearing another man's name on your back, so you'll have to explain that FIRST. Do you wear other dude's name on your back?? Honestly...?

As far as silly, it's only silly if you support a player because they wear a Star above all else. There is nothing wrong at all with questioning Micah and the glorified (a lot unjust) response that he has received.
Studying tape isn't done "outside the field". I'm talking about what he does in his free time. Some guys like to shoot guns, some like to drink, some like to play Call of Duty......some like to play golf. At the end of the day these guys are human. A human can't function working a 24/7 job.

Not sure why you think Micah doesn't work....he's done work with Demarcus Ware on his own time to work on his craft.

I'm so confused....what are your talking about? What jerseys lol?