Micah Needs To Stay Off Twitter

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Buffalo Chicken Sandwich flavor

i love the BBQ ones the best though they are delicious!

Ooooh!!! Buffalo chicken sandwich flavour is amazing. Do you ever put them in a sandwich? At an Aldi across the street from me, they have Buffalo chicken ham. I love putting the Buffalo Chicken Flavour crisps in that sandwich after melting some cheese on the sandwich.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Me too i think Message therapist get alot of referals from scoial media..free advertising and such... I guess if I was a small minded person i would generalize every pro athlete off the actions of one and watch it hurt my business as a result.

https://www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/news...ks-massage-therapist-deshaun-watson-jokes-nba

https://www.sportskeeda.com/nfl/new...apist-tweet-takes-nfl-twitter-storm-you-freak

https://thespun.com/more/top-stories/look-micah-parsons-massage-tweet-is-going-viral

https://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/arti...sage_triggers_deshaun_jokes/s1_16709_38836754

At least I'm not alone in thinking this was a tone deaf tweet.

JayFord

Reaction score
Ooooh!!! Buffalo chicken sandwich flavour is amazing. Do you ever put them in a sandwich? At an Aldi across the street from me, they have Buffalo chicken ham. I love putting the Buffalo Chicken Flavour crisps in that sandwich after melting some cheese on the sandwich.
I put either baked lays or doritos on sandwiches and the flavor is amazing!!!

but bbq baked lays on a plain sandwich like Ham, lettuce, cheese and garlic mayo omg!!!! the flavors just pop

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I put either baked lays or doritos on sandwiches and the flavor is amazing!!!

but bbq baked lays on a plain sandwich like Ham, lettuce, cheese and garlic mayo omg!!!! the flavors just pop

Oh, no doubt. It really is amazing, though it's been a while since I've done that with Doritos haha. I will say that Utz (I live in Cleveland) has some BBQ crisps that are absolutely fantastic, especially in a sandwich.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
MC your acting like tweeter bang runs are a unique thing.. again i would stay off Tweeter because it attracts vile responses on the daily, you could say "Today i found a lucky penny and my day will be good!!" and more than half the responses would be ridiculously negative.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
MC your acting like tweeter bang runs are a unique thing.. again i would stay off Tweeter because it attracts vile responses on the daily, you could say "Today i found a lucky penny and my day will be good!!" and more than half the responses would be ridiculously negative.

Sadly, I have found this to be the case. One of the reasons I prefer Telegram, but Twitter does have its uses.

starfan1

Reaction score
What did he do wrong? He asked for a massage therapist? I get why people think of Watson but that's not a Micah problem that's a them problem.
He hasn’t yet but it’s not too unlike the beginning of deshaun but even that’s not the with me

He’s just a nonstop Twitter attention who’re it don’t matter the topic that side of him is annoying to me

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Guarantee you if Micah posted about lawn care services or a plumber in the Dallas area not a single article would be written about it.

He knew what he was doing. I don't think he could be THAT dumb to not know.

JayFord

Reaction score
So if we got Justin Jefferson how would yall feel?

and for those who dont know JJettas has his own youtube channel and shows of his basketball moves (hes actually an amazing basketball player)

also Jefferson is quite active on social media like most athletes are

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is Micah Parsons trending on Twitter?
https://twitter.com/explore/tabs/trending
Nope.

Does 'Micah Parsons massage therapist' realtime Google search trends rank in its Top 200 in the past 24 hours? (*must click load more approximately 13 times to see full list)
https://trends.google.com/trends/trendingsearches/realtime?geo=US&hl=en-US&category=all
It does not.

How often have the Google search terms 'Micah Parsons' and 'Donna Summer' been searched during the past 24 hours?
https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=now 1-d&geo=US&q=MICAH PARSONS,DONNA SUMMER&hl=en-US
gi8gAJr.png

Well. She did work hard for the money so...

What is the real-life interest in 'Micah Parsons massage therapist' in the country right now?
ohHkYtj.gif

Perhaps sports talking heads like Colin Cowherd and Skip Bayless will stir things up enough to make a real difference? Could happen. In the meantime...

He works hard for the fuss!
So hard for the cuss!
He works hard for the fuss!
So you better treat him riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Guarantee you if Micah posted about lawn care services or a plumber in the Dallas area not a single article would be written about it.

He knew what he was doing. I don't think he could be THAT dumb to not know.
I guarantee you as a known Cowboy player any posts will attract vile responses, its the platform. If we stopped talking about any subject that had bad dealings there would literally be nothing to talk about.

Last edited:

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
So if we got Justin Jefferson how would yall feel?

and for those who dont know JJettas has his own youtube channel and shows of his basketball moves (hes actually an amazing basketball player)

also Jefferson is quite active on social media like most athletes are
I'd imagine he would be amazing at basketball, and, again, I'd be fine with it. I want the players to be able to have fun. They put in a lot of work, so the players should be able to enjoy the rewards of their labour.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I garuntee you as a known Cowboy player any posts will attract vile responses, its its the platform. If we stopped talking about any subject that had bad dealings there would literally be nothing to talk about.
You really think that?

He posted a few hours after this tone deaf tweet about boxing and nobody cares. Not a single article about it and less than 100 replies.

So you are just going to chalk it up to Micah being dumb and not knowing asking for that specific service on social media would cause a stir?

stiletto

Reaction score
Micah is a very talented football player but he acts like he is 16 years old. Definitely doesn't seem like his elevator is going to the top floor sometimes when he says things on social media. Don't know if he is just real immature or just dumb. There's still time for him to grow up but I don't see how anyone can support him posting that stuff on Twitter. Very dumb.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Micah is a very talented football player but he acts like he is 16 years old. Definitely doesn't seem like his elevator is going to the top floor sometimes when he says things on social media. Don't know if he is just real immature or just dumb. There's still time for him to grow up but I don't see how anyone can support him posting that stuff on Twitter. Very dumb.
His dumb tweets are supported here it seems.